Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Twitter Makes #BlueLivesMatter Trend After White Woman Arrested For Disobeying The Law

So how many of y'all are going to show up with guns outside the house of the next cop that does something wrong to a black person in your area? Or is that just something that black men other than yourself should be doing? Be the change, right?

Nobody?

I think they do it soley cuz they won’t get shot. For example they mostly racist af but they don’t be marching downtown Newport News or Harlem or Compton or ATL.

I mean when the last time you seen police shoot an armed white man en made. Branch Davidians maybe
They don't.

But I don't think these dudes go out there with the thought "they're not going to shoot us"

They know it can pop off anytime.

Last edited:
They don't.

But I don't think these dudes go out there with the thought "they're not going to shoot us"

They know it can pop off anytime.

That's not true. Go read up on the Bundies. They've been doing this for years. They know the rules and they know what to do and what not to do. Ya'll act like these are just some niggas acting reckless. That's not the case. These are people who have gotten famous for skirting the law. I'm not saying they went out there thinking it was impossible that something might pop off. But they definitely didn't go out there expecting to give up their lives for a cause.

Don't listen to @5th Letter on this. He's doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. As a matter of fact that's him on pretty much every topic. All he does is take hard lined stances, and when you ask him what those stances will accomplish he's got nothing.

Back