Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Twitter Makes #BlueLivesMatter Trend After White Woman Arrested For Disobeying The Law

bruh relax. They are being ironic with it they don’t literally mean blue lives matter. What’s wrong with seeing white folks look stupid. But I can’t see what you see so ok

FOH with that relax bullshit you don't know me to say I'm not relaxed. I know exactly what they doing and the shit is still weak and lame as fuck.

We agree on the bold

Now for my piece

It's amazing how white people always wanna throw up what's constitutional vs what's against it

Never fails

My daughter goes outside to ride her bike or help me in the yard

You don't have to take kids to the fucking park during a time like this

she was aggressive and moved in a manner that made her seem like his life was in danger.

shoulda shot her.

im so tired of people

do you know how fuckin beautiful that would have been???

9cM1.gif

FOH with that relax bullshit you don't know me to say I'm not relaxed. I know exactly what they doing and the shit is still weak and lame as fuck.

We agree on the bold

i mean I can’t sense tone through text no need to get all extra champ. We not seeeing eye to could care less bout the rest of your words

i mean I can’t sense tone through text no need to get all extra champ. We not seeeing eye to could care less bout the rest of your words

If you can't sense tone through text then you don't know if I'm getting extra. Fucking retarded.

It would be too much like right for you to never quote me again on that last bold based on your words.

If you can't sense tone through text then you don't know if I'm getting extra. Fucking retarded.

It would be too much like right for you to never quote me again on that last bold based on your words.

wont be a problem ace shit was over with yesterday champ

These white men are not playing. They showed up to that cops home armed. I don’t see no “we shall overcome” marches. I see actions, this is why they won’t go after white people like they do black people.

These white men are not playing. They showed up to that cops home armed. I don’t see no “we shall overcome” marches. I see actions, this is why they won’t go after white people like they do black people.
you are absolutely right.

but would we have gotten that far?
AND

Would dudes be ready to buss them guns and would they know their rights?

You got it backwards. Those white people like the Bundies do that shit because they know there will be no reprisal for them. The same can't be said for black people. If a bunch of armed black people showed up at a cop's door following a wrongful shooting, the best that would happen to them would be that they'd be arrested on some trumped up charges.

You know that.

Back