Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Twitter Makes #BlueLivesMatter Trend After White Woman Arrested For Disobeying The Law

They are protesting outside the officers house now

Smh imagine 20 black people outside an officer's house.

see this that bullshit.

i am really start.....

no

i been not liking most of society.

i really need to start pricing mountains. buy that mountain i been talking about....put two gates around it...an inbetween the gates keep hungry barely feed angry dogs.

trained to kill anyone lighter than a dirty undershirt and anyone exhibiting nigga shit. yea i might get bit too....but imma keep it 100.

see this that bullshit.

i am really start.....

no

i been not liking most of society.

i really need to start pricing mountains. buy that mountain i been talking about....put two gates around it...an inbetween the gates keep hungry barely feed angry dogs.

trained to kill anyone lighter than a dirty undershirt and anyone exhibiting nigga shit. yea i might get bit too....but imma keep it 100.
Welp

My theory been proven, 3 good threads in a row no one checking for.

Back to stupid threads.

A lot White folks don’t really like the police

They know most police don’t like black folks so they just ride with it

100%

The crazy thing is that all the hypocrisy and irony being pointed out would be completely lost on them. I guarantee if you went up to a few of them and asked them about it, every one of them would be like "Well, that's different Karen just wanted to let her kids play. She wasn't committing a real crime like black people." I'm willing to bet not a single one would reflect on it and be like "Yeah, I guess sometimes the cops do treat blacks unfairly."

All that tweeting shit is weak and lame as fuck and truly makes black people look like suckas.

This shit is starting to not even be sad anymore to me.

Lol but what the problem with the tweets. That’s what people do when they discuss things in social media

Lol but what the problem with the tweets. That’s what people do when they discuss things in social media

For a nigga that consistently talks about exterminating white people if you don't see the problem at large with shit like that I ain't the nigga to point it out to you.

For a nigga that consistently talks about exterminating white people if you don't see the problem at large with shit like that I ain't the nigga to point it out to you.

bruh relax. They are being ironic with it they don’t literally mean blue lives matter. What’s wrong with seeing white folks look stupid. But I can’t see what you see so ok

Back