Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Sperm is Gold

So what is the exchange rate for my gold to USD? Asking for a friend...

z8tSDJ.gif

niggas starting to kill me with this vaccine shit.......the food, air, and water from our homes that we consume errr fuckin day is literally killing us today but some smart dumb nigga will cry about a vaccine. If you live in a city the water coming into your home was is going thru decades old iron pipes that's literally breaking daily.......shut yo stupid ass up WE been fucked for years way before a vaccine

niggas starting to kill me with this vaccine shit.......the food, air, and water from our homes that we consume errr fuckin day is literally killing us today but some smart dumb nigga will cry about a vaccine. If you live in a city the water coming into your home was is going thru decades old iron pipes that's literally breaking daily.......shut yo stupid ass up WE been fucked for years way before a vaccine
Vaccinated sperm worth something too....so you good

You sound like someone that thinks the vaccine is safe and effective

They are probably still wrong, but the COVID vaccine is a gene therapy not a traditional vaccine. It’s an mRNA vaccine. We won’t know what it really does to us for years.
I think we've already seen what it does

Uhhhhh....

99.9 percent of this forum is vaccinated.
Be careful who you offend.
I learned that in the covid thread.
Im not surprised. I try not to talk to people about it much anymore because I think a lot of people are starting to get concerned about what they got injected into their bodies, and I don’t want to make them more nervous than they already are.

Back