Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Sperm is Gold

Not gonna lie... thread title really made me not wanna click

I'll have to let some friends know they should look into it for some money

Not what this thread was gonna be about, but it is interesting. I think given the kinda sordid history black people have with health care period, it doesn't surprise me that black men don't donate sperm more often.

Not what this thread was gonna be about, but it is interesting. I think given the kinda sordid history black people have with health care period, it doesn't surprise me that black men don't donate sperm more often.

Yeah but it's alot of 35+ black women that are financially independent and want a child even if it's no husband or dad in the picture.

Is this that same sista from back in the day that used to make the hilarious videos championing black men? Used to have videos about giving head and all kinda shit, it look like her, is this her?

I think the hard question to ask is, as a whole. How many of us know black couples that plan pregnancies? I know it does happen, but it doesn’t seem like the need for sperm meets the demand for sperm. If we being real, due to systemic racism in the world. Most of us had to come from lower in socioeconomic status. And we had kids along the way.

Consider that for the demand to be there. There would have to be a black couple in a pretty good economic status and financial safety to consider planning for a baby. To have the money to put towards the planning of the baby is more than it cost to have a baby by chance.

How many black people with that much stability and financial safety…marry or date black? If we being real, most black people like that usually date interracially, and ion think those parents are looking for black sperm.

Back