Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black real estate agents arrested at a philly starbucks for not ordering anything

Bruh i get it you want black people not to be so down on self. But we know history it takes decades for an oppressed people to throw away a oppressed mindstate.
im not saying it will happen tomorrow but it needs to start at some point,.

Write to the local politicians so that they can hold the police dept accountable. End of the day politicians and cops get paid cause of the people. Local politicians don't ever really forget that even though the police certainly does.

This is where voting is really important. The people who say don't vote period disappoints me but I can understand where they are coming from. Voting for your local politicians has more of an impact of your daily life than voting in presidential elections. You should be able to vote for a local politician whose beliefs align with yours (police brutality, implicit bias, crime, better schools, etc)

never liked starbucks so theres nothing for me to boycott.

possibly because Im not big on coffee but also because starbucks is the harbinger of gentrification.

you see a starbucks pop up on your block and *ta-dah* your hood is now under siege.

this little nigga need to shut up.

He's not exactly wrong though. I don't go to Starbucks, so I can't say what their policies or actions are like, but the actions of one employee at one store is not always reflective of the corporation. That said, I don't trust any of these celebrities' motivations. For all we know, Kevin has stock in Starbucks or has a couple franchise stores.

Im tired of people saying its training in regards to racism/brutality towards black people

ITS NOT FUCKING TRAINING.. stop giving them an out.

Last edited:
He's not exactly wrong though. I don't go to Starbucks, so I can't say what their policies or actions are like, but the actions of one employee at one store is not always reflective of the corporation. That said, I don't trust any of these celebrities' motivations. For all we know, Kevin has stock in Starbucks or has a couple franchise stores.
so get niggas to be treated like shit for his bottom line?

now its fuck kevin hart squared

I'm not getting the point of the protest/boycott. What do they want Starbucks to do?

I don't like Starbucks much. It's overpriced and scorching hot. I've gone maybe twice in the past 3 years. And that was because I was with somebody else who wanted to stop in.

Im tired of people saying its training in regards to racism/brutality towards black people

ITS NOT FUCKING TRAINING.. stop giving them and out.

I'm right there with you on this shit.

It's insane to me how many black people repeat that shit.
2af38717d33c8178fe1956a1a47982ea.jpg

nah, this isnt an isolated incident. many Black ppl online have reported being harassed, stalked, and treated poorly at franchises across the nation. starbucks as corporation sucks when it comes to race relations.

I'm not getting the point of the protest/boycott. What do they want Starbucks to do?

I don't like Starbucks much. It's overpriced and scorching hot. I've gone maybe twice in the past 3 years. And that was because I was with somebody else who wanted to stop in.

you dont understand why ppl protest or boycott?

*blink blink*

nah, this isnt an isolated incident. many Black ppl online have reported being harassed, stalked, and treated poorly at franchises across the nation. starbucks as corporation sucks when it comes to race relations.

Oh ok. I didn't know that. Well, I guess the outrage and call for boycotts is fair.

one time here and one time there adds up.

seems it still doesnt happen enough for alot of people.

too many niggas dont want to rock the boat or think its isolated.

Back