Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black real estate agents arrested at a philly starbucks for not ordering anything

Are you required to buy some at Starbucks if you sit inside? If not, no reason for them to be arrested and then their friend shows up after they’re arrested. Unbelievable

Technically, yes, but that goes with any establishment like that (fast food joints, coffee houses, etc). In practice, especially with Starbucks, no. That type of rule is typically what managers will use to kick out "undesirable" patrons so usually it's the homeless or something like that; technically it's trespassing. When I worked in fast food around Detroit my managers would see a homeless person sittin off and tell 'em they had to buy something or leave and if they didn't leave they would call the cops and have 'em booted for trespassing.

The employee at this Starbucks decided that these two Black men were "undesirable" and flexed it on them. The cops were supposed to assess the situation, find that these two were waiting for someone to get there, and bounce without an arrest or citation.

The Starbucks and them cops need to all go down.

Niggas really gotta cut it out with this boycott shit it's a useful tool but niggas wont boycott the shit that is harmful to them and that they patronize all the time

Ive said this numerous time you'd be naked homeless and hungry if you attempted to boycott all the shit you deemed racist. Yet niggas spend a premium on shit and are suckered into the shit because they know some of us are ripe for conspicuous consumption

I mean niggas should be boycotting those predatory "financial" spots next to chicken shacks

With that said Starbucks is dead as wrong for this stance but are you believe in attribute one persons act is to the whole every single time

Last edited:
Back