Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black real estate agents arrested at a philly starbucks for not ordering anything

@ZZOMBIE always said you have to be careful about those so-called "liberal" white people.

They're insidious as fuck and the one group of people in this country I absolutely can't stand. I've always avoided Starbucks cause it's their haven.

I have gotten along way better with conservative and redneck white peoole than I have wolf in sheep's clothing white liberals. It's fucking baffling.

You’re not a real liberal if you’re racist though.

The two literally contradicts each other.

Sounds like a conservative in sheep clothing to me

So aint no real white liberals

I know some white ppl that’s all for equality so I would never say that.

I also know some white white ppl that put their neck on the line for some of the young black kids that was at our center. I know one that drove like 400 miles just so the kid can get into college.

Like Dave Chapelle said. The extremes between us is not the norm. (paraphrasing)

Lol, told yall..

Starbucks is the kind of company that will do the fucking most to try to come out this clean...

Their pr game is vicious.

Mind you I'm not exactly talking politics and social issues with rednecks either. I was just raised to always find some common ground and not stress myself.

White liberals are WOAT and transparent as fuck. I live in NYC I deal with them everyday. Type of folks that make their way off the back of "opressed people" all while making sure said people stay dependent and trapped. That shit is deadly. At least rednecks make no qualms about being ignorant.

I don't understand how black people can subscribe to any form of group thought. Statements like "you can't trust these white liberals" make no sense coming from a black person. We've basically spend our collective existences in this country trying to get ignorant CaCs to understand that you can't judge individual people for good or bad by the labels attached to them. That is literally how white people have attacked us for a couple centuries now. You shouldn't have some general trust for a white person because they are liberal. Hell you shouldn't have some general trust for a black person just because they are black. You got to take everybody for who they are based on their own thoughts and actions.

I don't understand how black people can subscribe to any form of group thought. Statements like "you can't trust these white liberals" make no sense coming from a black person. We've basically spend our collective existences in this country trying to get ignorant CaCs to understand that you can't judge individual people for good or bad by the labels attached to them. That is literally how white people have attacked us for a couple centuries now. You shouldn't have some general trust for a white person because they are liberal. Hell you shouldn't have some general trust for a black person just because they are black. You got to take everybody for who they are based on their own thoughts and actions.
This but ill say im leery of them but yeah id never say all.. because

Alot of white liberals are agenda driven and make their bones off of oppressed people. Part of the reason they instigate opression olympics and victimization complex so much is because it benefits them most. For the record I don't trust or put faith in ANY white person liberal or otherwise. But my experiences with non liberals had them come across more genuine and authentic than liberals have.

White liberals always have an air of condescention with a constant "I'm doing you a favor by even dealing with you in the first place" demeanor. At least here in NYC and I say that as an educated black man. Imagine how much more insulting I find it when I see how they deal with more ignorant ones.

"No establishment could be as racist as the Starbucks that did that shit to those black guys."

LA Fitness: "Hold my beer."

A series of videos posted on Facebook this week shows that employees at an LA Fitness gym in Secaucus, New Jersey called the cops on a black member because they assumed he didn’t pay to get in — and refused to back down even after learning he was a member.

The videos were posted by a New Jersey man named Tshyrad Oates but were originally filmed by Oates’ friend, who is a member of the gym.

The first video shows Oates’ friend fuming as he walks from the main gym area toward the lobby after he’s been asked to leave the gym because he didn’t pay an entrance fee — despite the fact that he’s a paid member.

He approaches the woman at the front desk and asks her to scan his membership tag, which she does. After the scan shows that he is a member of the gym, the woman simply stands up and doesn’t say anything as she walks away.

The second video shows him being confronted by the gym’s manager, who tells him that he can’t shoot video in the gym. When he refuses to stop, the manager tries to implore police officers in the lobby to make him stop, but they tell him they can’t legally do that.

“I understand, you don’t like cell phones,” one officer says to him. “But it’s not criminal activity.”

In the final video, the gym manager is in the process of terminating the man’s gym membership. The man asks police officers what he did to justify having his membership terminated and they appear utterly baffled.

“I don’t have the answers for you,” one officer says.

Raw Story has reached out to LA Fitness for comment but has not yet received any response.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/wa...-cops-confused/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

lol You know some shit is fucked up when the cops couldn't support it.

Back