Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black real estate agents arrested at a philly starbucks for not ordering anything

u hit these niggas in the profit margin none of this would be happening.....corporations run politics, our dollars run corporations

Hitting pockets of some of these corporations from letting race soldiers in high rankings in the police departments.

Us fighting against business is easier because we can fuck with their money and us their own laws against them. But for them to get hit in the pockets white ppl has to boycott too because blacks don’t really fuck with Starbucks like that anyways.

But fighting the ppl that’s killing us and trying to intimidate us is where the problem lies. The police department is bane of the black community because it’s no consequences for their action.

They kill us and we gotta pay for it with our taxes.

I ain’t gon lie.

I kicked out a couple dudes at my dad restaurant for sitting a table for hour and not ordering nothing.

My brother works at a bar and they kick ppl out who sit in there and dont buy anything.

But its bcuz they have caught ppl sellin and doing drugs in the bathroom.

we just need to support our own....sadly..this is the only way and our own needs to respect the customers as the customers need to respect our own businesses.

like someone else posted here....we need to stop with the bro discount request. and chicks need to stop trynna get shit free because they cute.

we need to establish our own....shit will change...even if it doesnt..we have our own.

What do you do when all of us have been in Starbucks with people on their phones/laptops/in their books, conducting meetings/interviews, and that "rule" has NEVER been enforced before?

I never heard of a buissness where you can walk in, sit down and just chill without buying anything. If you with someone that's ordering and you not I guess they gone let you but them dudes was by themselves when asked to leave. And I'm sure people been asked to leave if they ain't buying shit before. What's crazy is they refused when asked by the manager and police. How you gone not pay for shit and then refuse to leave? Would you?

I never heard of a buissness where you can walk in, sit down and just chill without buying anything. If you with someone that's ordering and you not I guess they gone let you but them dudes was by themselves when asked to leave. And I'm sure people been asked to leave if they ain't buying shit before. What's crazy is they refused when asked by the manager and police. How you gone not pay for shit and then refuse to leave? Would you?

You have a point but if they were waiting for someone before they ordered so it could be all done at the same time what's the problem? If your spot is packed and they taking up seats from people who trying to sit down and order right now I can understand asking them buy something now or give up those seats. If starbucks wasn't packed and people who bought something already wasn't in need of those seats fuck harm is it really doing your business if those dudes wasn't causing a problem or making scene?

i mean i do understand you dont want people just loitering....but if they gave you a reason that they was waiting then a grace period should be given

I'm sure they refused because they were waiting for a friend. And as I said, Starbucks is notorious for people lounging about. This is not some unexplained phenomena.

If I was meeting someone, then no, I'm not leaving. I'll order when my friend arrives. Plain and simple. There is a 10 minute video of the guys sitting there and talking to the police. Im 100% sure in that period they explained why they didn't leave.

None of us even knows if the men would have bought something when their party was full. The point is, they were never even given the chance.

It’s all good till bums come chill at your place of business.

But Starbucks allowed this to happen by not enforcing the rule.

It’s all good till bums come chill at your place of business.

But Starbucks allowed this to happen by not enforcing the rule.
What rules. Have you seen there SOP? Does it state that you have to be a paying customer to use there restrooms or to be in there establishment?

Do you know how many times people go out. hang out til the rest of the the party arrives.. this is not a starbucks phenomenon. starbucks does have a college caf type vibe that differentiates them from these other spots but in general this is common

Back