Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people have no friends

Ethnicity-wise, no one has friends (at least not on that level). It’s business. For some reason SOME “black” people believe that the world should be holding hands in harmony when that has NEVER happened before.
O really so when these other groups come to us for help and we help them out, then get shit on by them. You called that business. Really no bro because we help everybody especially these immigrants get over here and put their children through school, but they can't help us out when we need it. Well that's why we are giving them the same energy they been giving us all this time. You fight your battles and we fight ours by ourselves.

We helped them OR did someone run game on you and you fell for that whole solidarity thing?
That's why is important to dismiss people who don't know their own history and are looking for a pet on the head from their masters and out here trying to get some exotic pussy from these other groups.

GoFundMe suspended a fundraiser by Candace Owens on Saturday created to help an Alabama bar following controversial comments made by its owner about George Floyd and protesters, according to multiple reports.

Owens, a conservative political activist, expressed her support and helped raise more than $200,000 for Birmingham’s Parkside Cafe. Its co-owner, Michael Dykes, had previously said Floyd was a “thug” and that protesters were “idiots” in a text message that was posted online, AL.com reported.

Lol..everytime I see this title I think of the start of hit em up

"I ain't got no mufucka friends..., that's why I fucked yo bitch you fat mufucka"

Az arrogance and entitlement is disgusting
I think it’s funny how I get under your skin so quick! LOL (@me next time p***y)
I have my opinion and you have yours so deal with it and I guess that’s why I got a few co-signs about what I said.
The only ones that wacked my shit are the obvious haters.

You must be enjoying your little dick party you been having on the site.
Keep on playa.

I th

I think it’s funny how I get under your skin so quick! LOL
I have my opinion and you have yours so deal with it and I guess that’s why I got a few co-signs about what I said.
The only ones that wacked my shit are the obvious haters.

You must be enjoying your little dick party you been having on the site.
Keep on playa.

View attachment 294488
You must be young as hell because you need likes for validation smh

My problem with you Is the same problem black women have with Gina Rodriguez. You stay undermining black people whether you realize it or not. The fact that you're here talking about latinos at this time is proof. You pop up after months off and say nothing about George floyd and Brianna Taylor, nothing about important current events. it's just trolling "what about us us us." Arrogant af. And the fact that you stay speaking on getting black people banned from a BLACK web is peak entitlement

Your energy is just very antagonistic in general

:ghost:

You must be young as hell because you need likes for validation smh

My problem with you Is the same problem black women have with Gina Rodriguez. You stay undermining black people whether you realize it or not. The fact that you're here talking about latinos at this time is proof. You pop up after months off and say nothing about George floyd and Brianna Taylor, nothing about important current events. it's just trolling "what about us us us." Arrogant af. And the fact that you stay speaking on getting black people banned from a BLACK web is peak entitlement

Your energy is just very antagonistic in general

:ghost:
ISWIS!

Do I think it’s horrible what happened to these individuals? Of course I do but I don’t need to prove anything to you.
Gina Rodriguez? Lol come on bruh is that all you got to go with?
I said nothing about “what about us”
Actually what I said is don’t base what you saying on Latinos as a whole on what a group of Latinos doing? Df
You don’t know me or anything about me to have a real view of me.
It’s not about banning black people from a black site but more about banning people with racist remarks from a site.
I’ve had this discussion with the OWNER of this site and even he see’s how everything coming from a non black person on a black site is misconstrued into something it’s not.
But then again he actually knows me in a normal setting and not where everything is about black or white.

Do better b!

Last edited:
Back