Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people have no friends

1591118302845-jpeg.291004
yooo..

im thinking this is some white boy creating more of a problem and people falling for it.

this makes no sense when you think about it.

The whole idea of friends to a community is flawed. No community is a monolith, so it's silly to think that everyone in a community would be cool with everyone in another community. It gets even sillier when your group is an ethinicity not a race. Hispanics or Latinos come in all races including white. So why would anyone expect Goya white people to act any different than Miracle Whip white people?

The whole idea of friends to a community is flawed. No community is a monolith, so it's silly to think that everyone in a community would be cool with everyone in another community. It gets even sillier when your group is an ethinicity not a race. Hispanics or Latinos come in all races including white. So why would anyone expect Goya white people to act any different than Miracle Whip white people?
what color is goya?

This is a bad habit I see on pro-black sites from time to time. Negroes get too deep into lamenting our situation until the world is suddenly Us vs. 7 Billion People and it devolves into that Boondocks scene where Uncle Ruckus cries "WE NIGGAS! AND THATS ALL WE EVER GON' BE!!!"
Sometimes I feel insensitive cause everyone bugging out. But to me, this has been life since I've been able to understand life.

It always seem to me that everyone else was living in another world. So now that everyone is in my world of constant danger, hyper awareness, and still having to function to not appear completely batshit..

It's like...

DH3xRTI.gif

Huh..that's interesting

I still say this shit was started by outsiders. Look at some of the comments. It seems like some social media posts were flying around instigating shit. People need to get off social media. It's at the point where assholes can really put it to work to get people killed.

I still say this shit was started by outsiders. Look at some of the comments. It seems like some social media posts were flying around instigating shit. People need to get off social media. It's at the point where assholes can really put it to work to get people killed.
Trust because they say that alot of the violence out there in Chicago is started by undercover cops doing drive bys and starting wars with rival gangs. So I won't be surprised is the same thing here.

This is a bad habit I see on pro-black sites from time to time. Negroes get too deep into lamenting our situation until the world is suddenly Us vs. 7 Billion People and it devolves into that Boondocks scene where Uncle Ruckus cries "WE NIGGAS! AND THATS ALL WE EVER GON' BE!!!"

You mean the Spike Lee School Dayz scene? Lol...and yes I know the Boondocks scene too

I didn't really know where to put this video but I thought it was relevant to some of the stuff I've been saying since everybody and their momma decided to finally pay attention to what our people have been going through since coming to this country. Now everyone is supposedly down for our cause. ......I dont trust it.

Last edited:
Back