Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Black Myth: Wukong

Added to Calendar: 08-20-24

Been busy as fuck at work finally getting back to it this weekend. Currently in Chapter 2 running around exploring and finiding items. It's a boss fight damn near around every corner of this game and none of them to me are easy but I've never played a "souls/Elden RIng" type game either so it's take some getting used to. If a nigga had a map this wouldn't be that hard to navigate and beat these boss's asses lo;

Been busy as fuck at work finally getting back to it this weekend. Currently in Chapter 2 running around exploring and finiding items. It's a boss fight damn near around every corner of this game and none of them to me are easy but I've never played a "souls/Elden RIng" type game either so it's take some getting used to. If a nigga had a map this wouldn't be that hard to navigate and beat these boss's asses lo;
I appreciate you buying this man

Just got to that first boss with two phases…

Whiteclad whatsisface…

I thought I was done… mother fucker.

I used both spells on his ass before the second phase…

Got him down to about half in phase two…

Fuck that guy

Finally beat the game last night. Got the regular ending then reloaded and got the true ending. The latter is definitely worth the extra effort to unlock cause the fight against Erlang and Four Heavenly Kings is on some GOW type shit. The last boss was a bitch but the Erlang fight was more epic in terms of scale.

Back