(Black Mirror) Black Museum vs Playtest

Which One U Got?

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
UvTuSG2sT-iJVyxVypSqhQ.png

vs

maybe i need to watch BM again

i dont get the appeal

Reactions: silverfoxx
i like the tales from the crypt/hood feel of BM

i like the dude being stuck in the museum after his death, and having to experience death all those times like he did..

i like how it reminds me of white christmas which might be my favorite episode..

i really liked black museum

Playtest is deep on mad levels and the way these VR games are becoming it's definitely possible. It was more of a mind blowing episode and the way they connected everything within the episode was crazy, especially the fact that his biggest fear was getting alzheimers like his dad and it ended up happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: AP2.5 and Duwop
that shit was funny when it said he could feel male and female orgasms simultaneously...

ion think that's some shit i wanna feel tbh....

Reactions: AP2.5
I need to watch playtest again, but I remember not being that into it when I watched it. Like it was good but I didn't have that "oh shit" reaction to it. Black museum gave me anxiety tho so I'm riding with that for now.

Reactions: a.mann and MzKB
I need to watch playtest again, but I remember not being that into it when I watched it. Like it was good but I didn't have that "oh shit" reaction to it. Black museum gave me anxiety tho so I'm riding with that for now.
:bigdummy:

Goldie take this shit to heart when you don't agree with the episodes he thinks is dope.
That's why we have choices and are voting

@atribecalledGabi I feel the same way about play test it was cool but black museum was black excellence.

Black museum isn't even a top 10 BM ep, lets just keep it a buck lol

Reactions: AP2.5
Goldie take this shit to heart when you don't agree with the episodes he thinks is dope.
That's why we have choices and are voting

@atribecalledGabi I feel the same way about play test it was cool but black museum was black excellence.

Take it heart? You're the only one clicking reactions and taking this shit serious lol