Welcome To aBlackWeb

(Black Mirror) Black Museum vs Playtest

Which One U Got?

• Total voters
Other than using the words "black excellence" what is great about the ep?

Other than using the words "black excellence" what is great about the ep?

It doesn't matter because my thoughts and opinions will never align with what you feel/think. I'm not trying to convince you though.

So you're gonna answer my question with a question? lol Nice try. Answer my question.
Revenge, the stories within a story (like Du said, the tales from the hood shit) was well done, the tie-ins to other eps, creepiness of the possibility of your consciousness being trapped...

But im willing to bet that what we each liked about the ep just didn't hit us the same way and that's fine.

Yea Playtest was definitely more mind blowing , other than the "black excellence" aspect, black museum was an avg ep.

Let's really break down that ep. What person on this fuckin earth would have his girl's conscious and voice implanted into his fuckin head!?! lol word? Niggas dont even like talkin to their girl for more than an hr, u think a mf is gonna implant the chick into his head? lmaooo and the teddy bear shit was even more ridiculous. That episode was avg af in comparison to the other episodes.

Back