Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black man guards woman’s home to stop her neighbors’ racist threats and harassment

What started all this? Had the neighbors always been harassing or was there a catalyst? Did the CACs see the BLM movement and decide to start fucking with the only black person they knew?

Y’all talking bout pray in here?

:wtf11:

and yet she had supporters online, people who drove out to basically live in her yard/street to protect her...

this is a God send. It doesn’t have to be to you, though. Either way, in the end, great ppl stepped up and helped a woman. One of them for 37 days. That’s awesome. I pray God continues his blessings for everyone involved.

and yet she had supporters online, people who drove out to basically live in her yard/street to protect her...

this is a God send. It doesn’t have to be to you, though. Either way, in the end, great ppl stepped up and helped a woman. One of them for 37 days. That’s awesome. I pray God continues his blessings for everyone involved.

I guess folks didn’t pray hard enough for them

4E855F7C-F4B5-4C37-933D-4B5834B44F44.jpeg

I’m not an atheist btw. I just believe god is different than the one some of y’all believe in.

Back