Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black man guards woman’s home to stop her neighbors’ racist threats and harassment

That demonstrates one of the things people don't understand about prayer. It isn't that you should pray and then sit back and take no action while God does all of the work. You pray and then you move....so far as she/we knows, these people are doing that work she's praying for.
Yes, that's the idea but 9 times out of 10 negroes are hiding behind prayer and god. Using it as a shield to not do shit instead of using it to empower them

Love to see it!

Our gun club did something similar recently for a mother who had her kids threatened with being shot up.

We gotta protect our sisters and young ones especially and each other period.

This is so dope!! I love the unity but I hate that it even had to come to this. That’s the ridiculous part of this. So much hate, and for what?!

Props to the men and women protecting her. May God bless each and everyone of them beyond measure.

What annoyed the FUCK out of me is her supposedly asking that he not go to jail, she just wants him to leave her alone.

I really know she’s afraid but I’m like damned if you do damned if you don’t.

And he walks with a limp. He got a whole bad foot/leg and fucking with people.

The irony is that the white people had one peaceful black person there, and acted in way that resulted in their greatest nightmare coming to be. That's pretty funny.
The issue is not simply that they hate black ppl. It's that they willingly and proudly fuck themselves to show it.

I'm tryna get my white homeboy to see this. It's levels to it.

Back