Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black man guards woman’s home to stop her neighbors’ racist threats and harassment

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

the fact Black men and women are watching Jennifer’s house to make sure she is not being harassed by her racist neighbors has me in tears. what a profound act!

the power will always be in the hands of the ppl.

when we say “protect Black women” this, this! is what we mean!

#overwhelmed

I'm surprised this happened because in the very 1st place she declined help from the brothers and said she would pray it away

!!!!!!!!! and her neighbor is an ex cop with ties to the city. he has made it so garbage men wont pick up her trash. its literally piled up in her garage. bags on bags.

fuck the police for life!
Making that lawsuit payout even bigger

Props to everyone involved, but something like this should never have to happen. This isn't a good story. Fuck this country for real.

Props to everyone involved, but something like this should never have to happen. This isn't a good story. Fuck this country for real.

nah this is a feel good story.

Black men and women coming togeher to achieve a goal. when we come together, its beautiful

nah this is a feel good story.

Black men and women coming togeher to achieve a goal. when we come together, its beautiful

I feel you on that, and I do want to see more stories from that perspective so thanks for sharing this.

However, ultimately this is a story about black people having to go above and beyond what is reasonable just to feel safe in this country. I don't think it is a feel good story, but it should be a motivational story. We've got to put all the bullshit that divides us to the side. The only way we're going to survive is if we can make coming together like this the norm instead of the exception.

I feel you on that, and I do want to see more stories from that perspective so thanks for sharing this.

However, ultimately this is a story about black people having to go above and beyond what is reasonable just to feel safe in this country. I don't think it is a feel good story, but it should be a motivational story. We've got to put all the bullshit that divides us to the side. The only way we're going to survive is if we can make coming together like this the norm instead of the exception.

agreed

and let's hope more stories like this happen

it's actually inspirational and scary at the same time to think what life would be like for black people if we all came together like that on a regular basis

the fact you got the youngins doing it, and people giving food and support..........shit makes me feel a certain way cause I feel that is only a spark of what's to come

imagine if you get mofos in the streets in every city to hold up a shared code to respect and protect their own people........I don't think white america could handle something like that

Back