Welcome To aBlackWeb

He talkin bout he need some space and been wit this woman for 8 years. Im like her tho, "space to do what?" nigga foh. You cant force a man to marry you, so Id move on too. She said she wasn't waitin forever, and he said he wasn't askin her to. Sounds like a GTFO to me. She was wrong for showing up to that party wit another guy tho. Too soon and those are HIS friends, not hers.

Yea you're right about that, saying "i need space" is never a good idea. I did say he liked being alone some days, I can relate cuz im like that too, so that might've been what he meant, but poor choice of words. But yea, after 8 years, can't even be mad at shorty for throwin in the towel.

This season is boring as hell, the New York crew need to hurry and come back because Chicago crew don't be doing anything.

Charmaine so wild loll.

This trip a mess lmao. Lily gon get her whole head knocked off. Niggas cant even act right on vacation.

Don is so damn fine.

Who has Kat NOT messed wit in the shop? Geez. I'm sick of her face and her "I got played" storyline. Bih stay losing lookin like a default sidechick.

Ryan still wack for still fkin wit her when claimed to be so happy to be wit Rachel.

Rachel looks crazy. I cant wait to see if she whoops Ryan's ass.

Waiting for this new ep. Ion think nobody else be watchin this shit anymore besides me loll.

I'm guessing the show is back on? lol

How's my baby Charmaine doing?

Mhm. It came back last week I think.

Charmaine still twerkin and jigglin all over place wit her ass out.:scust:stank.

Watch ur mouf!

Haven't even seen the ep yet but I already know this nigga don still bustin into every scene like he's the incredible hulk

tenor.gif

They hyped this up to make it seem like Rachel was fighting Ryan. So wack. Why they fighting producers anyway lmao? Lawd this ending was stupid.

The NY show isn't good, if it wasn't for Dutchess the show would be cancelled. All them other people are boring as fuck.

Back