Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah that is true.. But I don't think it's her decision alone to make.. I understand her not trusting that he would be there though.. still kinda fucked up
Her point was she tried to call him to discuss it and he ain’t answer which was the final indicator that she needed to do it

Could’ve sent him a text of what she was thinking.

I’m thinking she didn’t want his baby and use him avoiding her as an out

This nigga Ryan so full of shit.. Tryna use his sister's death to justify him being a fuck nigga smh.. I hate when ppl weaponize mental health

Lol his beef with his friends shows how much of a fuck nigga he is

I can never be friends with someone like that. Their the type to play victim and act as if you were trying to hurt them when they’re only been hurting themselves

Could’ve sent him a text of what she was thinking.

I’m thinking she didn’t want his baby and use him avoiding her as an out
I think by that point she was over it

she called him to give him one last shot he still wasn’t answering so she handled it

she prolly was like this is not gonna be my future and handled it

I think by that point she was over it

she called him to give him one last shot he still wasn’t answering so she handled it

she prolly was like this is not gonna be my future and handled it
Didn’t that much time passed since he wasn’t answering. Not like dude disappeared for a month and like he said she knew where to find him. If she couldn’t talk to him on the phone she could’ve popped up at his house or could’ve told his brother she was looking for him. That bitch ain’t want the baby, she probably was going to abort whether they were still talking or not

Back