Welcome To aBlackWeb

Last episode I watched they was at the spa and she had the whole ass out. Guess I got some catching up to do. She could definitely get it.

Caught up. I'm not feeling the way everybody doing tati. I like her. Even tho she be tripping sometimes.

This show so scripted tho. Its entertaining but embarrassingly predictable.

I think this is prolly gonna be the last season of this shit that I watch. I might peep the first coupla episodes of Black Ink Chicago but that's about it.

I missed the whole last season. They're doing a marathon now, I aint got shit else to watch, i'm bout ot catch up

Ryan could've atleast had 1 piece of eye candy at the new shop, these bitches trash.

Ryan was looking for straight up talent for the new shop, fuck what the broad look like. All business at the new joint and leave the old location for the fuckery.

Ryan was looking for straight up talent for the new shop, fuck what the broad look like. All business at the new joint and leave the old location for the fuckery.
giphy.gif

As much as I don't like how the broad moves, Lily was lookin right in that bikini on the beach and Bella's titties are trash as fuck.

I'm surprised they haven't gave Kat a spinoff or Duchess

Kat was boring for real and don't nobody really like Duchess for real.

I ain't surprised about that.

I don't watch any of that shit anymore. Shits trash as fuck for real

Guess she still ain't learn her lesson about attacking men back when ol boy knocked that wig off her stupid ass head. I don't condone men puttin their hands on women, but all men don't have this kind of self control after bein attacked. Ain't coo bruh.

Back