Welcome To aBlackWeb

:haha2: Nah, I think he telling the truth. I believe Dutchess wanted out so she used that and her shop in NC as an excuse. Dutchess used Cease to get her life together and then bounced lmao She played the game well :really?:

I'm just now catching up, so she found text messages of him cheating that he not only screenshot but saved on his computer?

lilwaynesmh.gif

not buyin it

Are you saying those text messages arent his Richard?

Think about that shit for a sec Rich, what kind of a nigga cheats and takes the proof from his phone and saves it to his laptop?

That's like taking a murder weapon and hanging it on the wall in the house.

Think about that shit for a sec Rich, what kind of a nigga cheats and takes the proof from his phone and saves it to his laptop?

That's like taking a murder weapon and hanging it on the wall in the house.

Nah I agree. I found it to be weird. I mean screenshots?

I would have been writing them numbers down and preparing my speech for when I call these women and ask them what happened.

:snitch:

But whats sad is that Cease is definitely over the relationship.

Like he stopped fighting for the relationship, didnt chase behind her or nothing

He is clearly done and trying to move on.

I would have been pulling out all my petty tricks to reel him back in.

Is the season over?

The ep I just seen was her lookin at the texts on the comp with her girls

Nah.

She left his ass over a random mf lying, crackish one.

Dirtchess chose crack.
Crack > Cease

The screenshots were his cousin's, Ted's thot ass.

Ofc he would move on and I would too. Bih left her ring an everythang. How she gon get mad that SHE dumped him and he moved on? You can't tell nobody how fast they're supposed get over you. Lmao guhhhh BYE.

Sky is annoying as hell. Young Bae was looking right in that last episode.

This season been trash though.

Back