Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black History Month Thread

Well, damn, ya'll said fuck Black History huh? Here's some more anyway.

Florence B Price (Black woman Classical composer. I've never heard of her, but she was a genius)

Joseph Bologne (This dude's life was crazy. People like make me wonder what the hell I'm doing with mine.)

Buddy Bolden (One of the people credited with the invention of jazz)

There's like 5 BHM threads, maybe more.

I don't think anyone said fuck it but it was just probably an inadvertent oversight

It's all good. I didn't see another thread. If one exists, you can just fold this into one of those. Thanks.
in my searches...i saw sion had been making a thread for each black person, and there were some other BHM centric threads, BUT, they didnt have much activity outside of the one Bride made with the ABW BHM avi challenges.

I'ma let this one rock.

be blessed sir

View attachment 758304

Marie Van Brittan Brown and Albert Brown, inventors of the home security system.

Yo black people stay inventing the hell out of practical shit and don't get any credit for it? I can' t tell you how many times I've seen some basic shit that we use everyday and found out either a black person invented it or innovated making it what it is today.

Yo black people stay inventing the hell out of practical shit and don't get any credit for it? I can' t tell you how many times I've seen some basic shit that we use everyday and found out either a black person invented it or innovated making it what it is today.

Or they get the credit years later, but never benefit financially. Sadly that's a scenario almost as old as time.

Well, damn, ya'll said fuck Black History huh? Here's some more anyway.

Florence B. Price (Black woman Classical composer. I've never heard of her, but she was a genius)

My elementary school is named after her. Every day in Feb they would play a pc from her over the loud speaker and we'd talk thru it like idiots.

I added her middle initial to your post bc my teacher always wanted to make sure Lady Beatrice (as she called her) never got confused with any ole white woman lol

Just 40 minutes of your time.. That’s all I ask.

This is priceless.

This should be shown in every classroom in America.

Italian dude got torched and had no rebuttal.

just about done with this

i applaud Tariq for his composure

gonna have to fact check a lot of his remarks

but it was dope to hear him to get the troll to stutter and get flustered

Back