Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Excellence baby, we gon let em see...

not gon lie

there were a couple of pair i was feeling pretty heavy

i just be forgetting about them tbh
i feel you....but niggas acting like one dude started his sneaker line with no help from adidas and nike or under armor.

niggas claim to support black but aint said shit about this post. you the first one

i feel you....but niggas acting like one dude started his sneaker line with no help from adidas and nike or under armor.

niggas claim to support black but aint said shit about this post. you the first one

well i just went to the site

he got some nice looking lifestyle shoes that are in my price range, but FOH for paying $200+ for some of those other "on court" shoes

let the record show, i dont pay that for ANY shoe and have NEVER bought a pair of Js so i dont wanna make it seem like im singling him out.

Im not sure who his target demo is, but with that pricepoint, it aint me. Maybe kids in china have more disposable income than me.

I will say, his line looks WAY better than D.howard and K.Thompson Anta sneakers and a few of them look better than Steph's UA line

well i just went to the site

he got some nice looking lifestyle shoes that are in my price range, but FOH for paying $200+ for some of those other "on court" shoes

let the record show, i dont pay that for ANY shoe and have NEVER bought a pair of Js so i dont wanna make it seem like im singling him out.

Im not sure who his target demo is, but with that pricepoint, it aint me. Maybe kids in china have more disposable income than me.

I will say, his line looks WAY better than D.howard and K.Thompson Anta sneakers and a few of them look better than Steph's UA line
thank you for your honesty...

thank you for your honesty...
Aye fam

I'ma actually buy a couple of those lifestyle shoes. Those would be some dope lounging around stuff to wear or a casual trip to the mall or whatever.

Also, seeing how a lot of them are on sale for like 50-60% off, that tells me a lot of people aren't buying them so I'm sure they will drop down to a price I'm more comfortable paying

But these shoes would be a sneakerhead dream because if they are limited releases they will buy them and Jack up the price

Italy's first black senator: my election shows far right is not anti-immigration

960.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ction-shows-far-right-is-not-anti-immigration

she married to a white dude tho,out here feeling guilty about her bed wenching ways,we don't

need her help b,tell her and Ulysses Klaw to stay the fuck out of Wakanda
YOOOOOOOOOO WTF?!?!

C'mon Erica
erika-and-tony-puryear.jpg

Back