Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black couple thrown out of restaurant for wearing sneakers

First of all, there’s a white woman sitting right there with sneakers on. At this point, nobody gives a flying fuck if they have a no sneaker policy or not because the white bitch has some on and she’s sitting UNBOTHERED.

fuck outta here

I would've left if they was tripping. But I bet you they'll say she had some special ortho shoes that she always wear to keep her posture straight.

Far as ti his heart was in the right place it played out wrong he should've talked to homeboy first, to see and understand how he felt

TI says he met with the couple as well and they didnt wanna go live or say anything when they was with TI and waited till they got home to pop shit lol

says he reached out to get their contact and they didnt respond... and that he got their info from the restaraunt owner.. lol what a mess

He tried to meet with them AFTER. Should have talked to them FIRST instead of trying to speak on their behalf. You damn right I have no reason to talk to you after you post the video of you speaking for me when you haven't spoke to me.

First of all, there’s a white woman sitting right there with sneakers on. At this point, nobody gives a flying fuck if they have a no sneaker policy or not because the white bitch has some on and she’s sitting UNBOTHERED.

fuck outta here

Just once I want one them to be real after being confronted with the discrepancies in how they enforce their policies. Just say what you want to say "It ain't the shoes, it's you nigga." They might catch an ass whooping, but at least they can say they were real. Either way they're gonna catch heat for being bigots, so they might as well do it while standing on what you believe even if their beliefs are shitty.

Just once I want one them to be real after being confronted with the discrepancies in how they enforce their policies. Just say what you want to say "It ain't the shoes, it's you nigga." They might catch an ass whooping, but at least they can say they were real. Either way they're gonna catch heat for being bigots, so they might as well do it while standing on what you believe even if their beliefs are shitty.
Rather a real enemy than a fake friend.....

Like I understand the employees. They under a mandate to keep niggas out of there for any reason they can. You gonna fall in line or find work somewhere else. It is what it is. Once the WHITE owner comes out confirms the energy and doubles down??? I'm not saying shit. Stop the tape we gonna see you another time.

Back