Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black couple thrown out of restaurant for wearing sneakers

Hopefully this hurts that establishments business. The owner handled that poorly and really made the situation worse than what it was.

I understand the black gentleman's frustration but ultimately the restaurant is a private establishment and if they wanna play semantics about why one patron's athletic wear is cool over another patron they can. It's bullshit and should be exposed to the other people who might go to that restaurant but it definitely isn't something worth getting arrested for in my opinion

ehh

it's clearly discrimination/racism

but private establishments can have their own rules & enforce them (however unreasonable they may seem)

& I think by now most of us kno we're not really welcome in places like these

jus another reason why we should build within & not spend thousands at a restaurant where they clearly don't respect you

I get folks sayin he should just leave but I'm with big bro on this one.

You not about to ruin my evening over a policy you clearly not enforcing on everyone. I would act a whole ass till the cops come then clean up my attitude once they there. Cops not gonna risk shooting you in the building. Blast that shit on social media and watch them beg for forgiveness.

I understand breh being upset. I understand making it known the white woman has on sneakers. I understand making a scene. I don’t even think he made a scene. I would have made a scene. I don’t understand refusing to leave. At that point, you begging to give them your money. Begging for their services, their food, their attention. Your begging to be accepted. Take them dollars somewhere else. It’s been a couple times I didn’t like the waiter or the hostess or the establishment and just get up and leave. Hell, if they tell me I can’t sit somewhere I leave.
They weren’t begging to give them their money. It’s about the principle, they didn’t want to eat there anymore.

You not about to ruin my evening over a policy you clearly not enforcing on everyone. I would act a whole ass till the cops come then clean up my attitude once they there. Cops not gonna risk shooting you in the building. Blast that shit on social media and watch them beg for forgiveness.
:hahaha:

I understand breh being upset. I understand making it known the white woman has on sneakers. I understand making a scene. I don’t even think he made a scene. I would have made a scene. I don’t understand refusing to leave. At that point, you begging to give them your money. Begging for their services, their food, their attention. Your begging to be accepted. Take them dollars somewhere else. It’s been a couple times I didn’t like the waiter or the hostess or the establishment and just get up and leave. Hell, if they tell me I can’t sit somewhere I leave.

This. It's sort of like the incident with the gays that were mad because a dude didn't want to make a cake for them. I get putting the guy on blast so that gays and gay sympathizers know not to fuck with that establishment, but they basically went to court to force the dude to have to make a cake for them. What's the point of that? Why fight to force a bigot to take your money? That makes no sense.

Ehhh

Folks don't wanna take your money, don't give it to them
Hopefully this hurts that establishments business. The owner handled that poorly and really made the situation worse than what it was.

I understand the black gentleman's frustration but ultimately the restaurant is a private establishment and if they wanna play semantics about why one patron's athletic wear is cool over another patron they can. It's bullshit and should be exposed to the other people who might go to that restaurant but it definitely isn't something worth getting arrested for in my opinion

Pretty much all of this. Not worth getting arrested over. Just put them on blast, expose them and take your money elsewhere.

Nah I feel where buddy comin from

I've reacted the same before in front the club

was causin a scene before I realized it but the outcome was ? that club never went back

was yrs ago tho before a lot of this recording

Back