Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Canada, Racism & White Supremacy - The Maple Book Of Safe Travel

So, in actuality, Canada ain’t that much better than the U.S.

Call it “America Lite”.

America without the gun violence.

Same racist law enforcement, segregation and inequality.

Boy, was I wrong about that place.

Here I was thinking there was this huge difference between that country and the U.S.

that's a misinterpretation. we've got similar issues but it's nowhere near to the extent you'll see it in the US. not even close. the biggest, most troublesome parallel is probably the disenfranchisement of native canadians. there's a really fraught history with regards to the treatment of aboriginal people going all the way back to colonization. you know it's bad when the government feels the need to launch inquiries into the disappearance of native women, and the unfair race based treatment they face. it doesn't help when so many of them live in rural areas (which as we all know, tend to be mostly white and conservative) and are in a sense condemned to the poverty of their reserves.

What’s Windsor like?

nothing notable. just another suburban sized city. a little under 25 percent of the population is visible minority. warmest summer temperatures in canada. 4 hr car ride from toronto (where the real action is). socially and economically a stark contrast to its direct neighbouring city to the south.

Black American culture is American culture. Super factz

American culture is a leftover culture of African and other cultures. These same cultures has influenced various other cultures way before that the Mayflower sails abroad Virginia-- because, whether some of you dislike it or not, World History haven't started out when the Rosbifs raped 12-years old Pocahontas.

You're just trying to dismiss my point out of disdain for the roots, but facts remains facts.

American culture is a leftover culture of African and other cultures. These same cultures has influenced various other cultures way before that the Mayflower sails abroad Virginia-- because, whether some of you dislike it or not, World History haven't started out when the Rosbifs raped 12-years old Pocahontas.

You're just trying to dismiss my point out of disdain for the roots, but facts remains facts.
Cap.

It use to piss me off when white people use to ask me where I was from. I tell them I'm Canadian and then ask me where my parents are from. White people really beliee they are indigenous to Canada.

I used to indulge ppl who asked me my background. It got to the point where I couldn't help but feel I was being treated like some exotic oddity or curious case when I'd answer what my make up is. So now I just tell em I'm Canadian, straight up. Curt, blunt and to the point. Did this to one guy and he didn't follow up with any other questions.

I hollered that day.

The SPVM exposed their truest colors on the whole international mediatic forefront. ??

Here an up-to-date about the Mamadi Fara Camara case while an prerecorded episode of the French Canadian Radio-Canada talkshow Tout Le Monde En Parle/TLMP ("Everybody Talks About It" in Moliere's tongue) , alongside his deleguated laywer and Haitian Canadian Human Rights militant & documentary filmmaker Wil Prosper.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/tele/to...age-mamadi-camara-enquete-disculpation-police

Back