Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Canada, Racism & White Supremacy - The Maple Book Of Safe Travel

Damn.

And here I was thinking Canada was cool.

It sounds like a bootleg United States.

Really, the only difference is everybody ain’t running around with guns over there.

On a side note, I was watching this show about Canadian hip-hop and it was talking about the gang culture out there and how they try to emulate black American gangs (crips, bloods).

Hilarious.

Foundational Black Americans influence the entire globe with the things we do.... No matter how negative.

View attachment 425572

Well... from an another perspective, black Canadians can tell the same about Americans being influenced by black Canadian "culture" and heritage.

Jazz music and the remainder of pop culture owes a lot to Jazz and Blues artists ftom The Little Burgundy/La Petite-Bourgogne at Montreal. WWF has opened its doors to generations of POC wrestlers because of the legacy left by late Rocky Johnson (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's father) , a Canadian. Various modern inventions are ought by Afro-Canadians from the XIXth century, ecetera.

And an a whole, African people can tell than everyone is copying them. So, at the end of the day, it changes nothing. What changes is why people are feuding over colors that the pioneers are no longer feuding about. This is as stupid as the nerds ranting over comic book film franchises shit instead being objective about the bigger plan.

Last edited:
Damn.

And here I was thinking Canada was cool.

It sounds like a bootleg United States.

Really, the only difference is everybody ain’t running around with guns over there.

On a side note, I was watching this show about Canadian hip-hop and it was talking about the gang culture out there and how they try to emulate black American gangs (crips, bloods).

Hilarious.

Foundational Black Americans influence the entire globe with the things we do.... No matter how negative.

View attachment 425572

Lmao. You and anyone else who feels this way... please stay right where you are. I beg you.

i dont speak on the issues happening in canada unlike your comrades that are constantly telling Black americans what to do.

thanks

Half of the Near East, of the West Indies, of Central America and Africa wouldn't agreed with these presomptions.

From their viewpoint, Canadians are nosy and Americans the nosiest.

We charge and convict police over here player.

I don't get why she seek to make of this thread a "my hood versus your hood" thing when the intent is to made of this topic a Green Book for all black people visiting or travelling through Canada. It's just divisive.

I used to think she was beyond that. I can't speak for anyone who may have felt they were arrogant against American matters, but this whole nativist crap has no place here. That shit is gone with Trump and his Coons.

We are all one people of many nations: we just get stranded away by different ships. My parents's ship was an airship. Our diversity can actually become a strength.

We charge and convict police over here player.
damn-wwe-gif-5.gif

My original point was how Black Americans inspire the whole world.

Everything we do, other people imitate.

We don’t give a fuck about Pakistan and we don’t emulate any part of their culture....

But, they know about US, though.

My original point was how Black Americans inspire the whole world.

So are Afro-Latinos, Afro Canadians, West Indians and mainland Africans.

You need to be a little less-- uhm how to say... indoctrinated by American "Exceptionalism". The only reason why you assume that American medias and arts "inspires" the whole world is because American medias and arts are everywhere for a start.

And not always controlled by black owned businesses, medias and arts. We can tell the same for pretty much any Afro-descendant or African population. We are disposable, rentable products.

Back