Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Birdman Calls Out Gillie Da Kid

test
It’s truly sad how grown multi millionaire black men argue back and forth with each other. Then you got labor ready ups grown black men taking sides or bringing up past histories of these people like any of us really know them. Grow up but since most grown adults stay stuck in teenage mind frames you will get jokes etc. not even clicking the video the headline tells me all

It’s truly sad how grown multi millionaire black men argue back and forth with each other. Then you got labor ready ups grown black men taking sides or bringing up past histories of these people like any of us really know them. Grow up but since most grown adults stay stuck in teenage mind frames you will get jokes etc. not even clicking the video the headline tells me all
Word, that's why I'm apart of the Bitch Mob. We don't do that childish ass shit.

Him and Wack100 should both fade to black and stfu. Every time they in media they just look like some clowns

I still laugh at the so called beef with Druski cuz I think its fake but if he actually being serious he look even more like a clown
It is fake is it not?

I've seen birdman laugh once, albeit a long time ago but still

Birdman's obviously the one who wanted the fame with the money, but I think Slim is the real one to be scared of. You don't see or hear anything about him.
Don't sleep on Birdperson though. Dude grew up in the projects and went by Baby bruh. He not to be fucked with.

Back