Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Birdman Calls Out Gillie Da Kid

test
Beanie and gillie cool now.

Beanie people shot up gillie crib and beanie also lost a homie in this.

They cool now.

Birdbruh don’t understand the timing of Philly.

Last edited:
Imagine achieving immense success, creating job opportunities for your community and beyond, and still finding time to engage in unnecessary fuck shit like this.

Instead of older Black men in their 40s, 50s, or 60s coming together to resolve a 20-year-old misunderstanding (with no loss of life on either side, as far as I know), they choose to perpetuate this negativity. Then, they have the audacity to address the younger generation, urging them to abandon street-related issues and pursue a better path. Man go fuck yourself, with all disrespect!

I love us and hate us at the same time.

And yes, I am in my emotion bag this morning lol.

Beanie and gillie cool now.

Beanie people shot you gillie crib and beanie also list a homie in this.

They cool now.

Birdbruh don’t understand the timing of Philly.
Tbh from what Ive heard in the streets is that Gillie goons killed Beanie sigel man

At least Birdman ain’t gotta publicly suck up to a racist

“ we love you Dave”

Nigga started off the live lying "i make more than Birdman"

gillie-da-kid-really.gif

Gillie ain't deny it
Or did I not listen long enough..

Nigga started off the live lying "i make more than Birdman"

gillie-da-kid-really.gif

This how you know niggas was really down bad and in the hood. Start to get some money and success, then think they're richer than everyone everywhere, just cuz they got more money than everyone in their hood. Joe stopped cuz his son got killed, but he really was frying him with the basement window comments and them sharing lil hotel rooms

The vid this gif came from has been wiped from the internet I can’t find that shit no where

Didn’t they posedly get a 100 mil from Barstool?
Def aint get no 100 mill from Barstool. You know how niggas are, contract could have 1 short line that says if they reach some unrealistic number of views, they could possibly eventually make 100 mill. They tell everyone they signed a 100 mill dollar contract, smh

Back