Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Billions

I stopped at the last season that broke from the pandemic into 2 parts was it any good? Also was that season 6 I forget

Just started this. It's a derivative of other shows that are way better (Succession and Industry) but im tryna let it be lol.

ether.. cuz Billions came out before both of them lol
Older and getting sonned

dwaynewade-smh.gif

i'm almost done with s1. lemme guess, tara and nick brody have smashed before or do in the future.

actually dont tell me i'll find out on my own lol

Finished s2 I'm digging it. I hate the way Axe dresses got this nigga lookin like Daughtry every ep 😒 and Chuck be standing there lookin like the penguin whenever he get a W tf

I like the alpha/beta dynamic between Axe and Chuck and strengths and weaknesses between both archetypes. And how when you really strip it down, they're more alike than anything and their lives mirror each other even down to loving the same woman (Wendy).

And speaking of women, Axe's wife is boring I see why she jealous of Wendy lmao

That prosecutor dude Dake gives me Nelson van Alden vibes from boardwalk empire

Just started this. It's a derivative of other shows that are way better (Succession and Industry) but im tryna let it be lol.
Neither of those shows better than billions and were made in response to billions.

I remember hearing the succession hype and watched it because proceeds comparing it to billions. Succession was good tho. Billions just better🤷🏾‍♂️. Maybe cause I watched billions 1st is why I feel.that way

Back