Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Billions

Just saw the new episode. Mike Prince running for Pres huh. Chuck definitely not gonna let that slide.

I can see Prince bring back Axe if/when he becomes pres

I don't understand the new Wendy storyline but meh

Just saw the new episode. Mike Prince running for Pres huh. Chuck definitely not gonna let that slide.

I can see Prince bring back Axe if/when he becomes pres

I don't understand the new Wendy storyline but meh

I think it's her realizing she's been lying to herself about who she TRULY is. She wrote that book pointing out everyone's flaws like she's holier than thought.

But after Brotha Yoda asked her if she was writing the book for that or her own ego...plus that shyt backfiring wit everyone in the office...she realized SHE is just like all of them.

I haven't watched a single episode of this shit since Axe left. I don't imagine it can be nearly as good without him...no?

I haven't watched a single episode of this shit since Axe left. I don't imagine it can be nearly as good without him...no?
It's a different type of good with Prince and Chuck. Won't say it's better without Axe but it's good nonetheless

I think it's more strategic with Chuck vs Prince than Axe vs Chuck. Without Wendy in the middle of it, it's less drama on the personal side and the business games between Rhoades and Prince are more strategic in nature than it was with Chuck and Axe in my opinion

It's a different type of good with Prince and Chuck. Won't say it's better without Axe but it's good nonetheless

I think it's more strategic with Chuck vs Prince than Axe vs Chuck. Without Wendy in the middle of it, it's less drama on the personal side and the business games between Rhoades and Prince are more strategic in nature than it was with Chuck and Axe in my opinion

Dude who plays Prince has just never moved me like that. I had never seen Axe in anything else before Billions. But that nigga won me over pretty quick. There doesn't seem to be anything charismatic or interesting about Prince.

I'ma give it a go though,

Dude who plays Prince has just never moved me like that. I had never seen Axe in anything else before Billions. But that nigga won me over pretty quick. There doesn't seem to be anything charismatic or interesting about Prince.

I'ma give it a go though,

Watch it. You'll enjoy it.

Surprisingly, it’s probably just a good but from a different angle. He’s not as cold blooded as Axe, far from it but he’s still a ruthless billionaire with a heart. It’s the things around him that makes this season great. People have switched sides. Without spoiling.

Have you watched the finale? Prince was SICK!

Bruh I damn there Weebay'd while Prince was talkin to his ex wife like...
wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

..."Wayment. I know this muthafucca aint about to do what think he about to do?"

Then blurted the shyt out loud b4 Chuck figured it out. Lol.

Aye this muthafucca said "So yall not gonna let me bring the Olympics to NYC...have my new subway trains...create my own Prince money...cool. I'm gonna run for president bitches. NOW WHAT!"

What's even scary is the fact that he had that as his NUCLEAR option. His last resort if all other options failed. So he's been sittin on this the idea of running for president for azzz long time. B/c the way he told his ex that he was essentially ready to cash in that "favor"...tells me this was something they planned for a long time.

Man listen...if this muthafucca pulls it off...its a wrap. And you know he got them politicians in his back pocket. B/c I'm sure he got receipts on ALL'EM.

Bruh I damn there Weebay'd while Prince was talkin to his ex wife like...
View attachment 817882

..."Wayment. I know this muthafucca aint about to do what think he about to do?"

Then blurted the shyt out loud b4 Chuck figured it out. Lol.

Aye this muthafucca said "So yall not gonna let me bring the Olympics to NYC...have my new subway trains...create my own Prince money...cool. I'm gonna run for president bitches. NOW WHAT!"

What's even scary is the fact that he had that as his NUCLEAR option. His last resort if all other options failed. So he's been sittin on this the idea of running for president for azzz long time. B/c the way he told his ex that he was essentially ready to cash in that "favor"...tells me this was something they planned for a long time.

Man listen...if this muthafucca pulls it off...its a wrap. And you know he got them politicians in his back pocket. B/c I'm sure he got receipts on ALL'EM.
The Favor part was very crucial. He’s way more thorough than I expected him to be

The Favor part was very crucial. He’s way more thorough than I expected him to be

Yeah Axe definitely ain't on his level. Geezus crust. I can see only one card Chuck gonna have to play....

He gets ole girl that replaced him to help bring Axe back and they team up. The reverse "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Only issue wit that...neither one has the "power" like they use to.

Yeah Axe definitely ain't on his level. Geezus crust. I can see only one card Chuck gonna have to play....

He gets ole girl that replaced him to help bring Axe back and they team up. The reverse "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Only issue wit that...neither one has the "power" like they use to.
The power & the money. Prince getting Sacker was cold but Chuck bringing Axe back would be totally insane

Back