FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
this is part sick and part hilarious if you can compartmentalize

im not rich so im still under a small assumption that being a gotdamn billionaire would produce some kinda confidence and pride in oneself

nope....15 million a year to get my weird rocks off and hide it

shit just blows my mind cuz these niggas could be swimming in perfectly legal pussy.....but I guess there's no thrill in that when you have so much power
i think you kinda right....but i also think dude always been a perv. but now paying money he can chill at an underage island brothel away from judgement.

reason i say always a perv....i dont think someone wakes up one day and be like...im tired of legal ass thats been around the block. the young teens looking ripe.

i feel like they always been like that.

i felt sick just typing that

BOOM

24yr old actress, in Borat 2 movie,poses as a 15yr old aspiring conservative reporter, asks Rudy to come to the room for a drink, he obliged, he lays back on the bed and fondles himself and Borat bursts in the room and says she’s too young for him...

*correction... seems like she wasn’t presented as 15... as “Borat” comes into the room and says “she’s 15! She’s too old for you!” but still captures Rudy in a compromising scene