Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
this is part sick and part hilarious if you can compartmentalize

im not rich so im still under a small assumption that being a gotdamn billionaire would produce some kinda confidence and pride in oneself

nope....15 million a year to get my weird rocks off and hide it

shit just blows my mind cuz these niggas could be swimming in perfectly legal pussy.....but I guess there's no thrill in that when you have so much power
i think you kinda right....but i also think dude always been a perv. but now paying money he can chill at an underage island brothel away from judgement.

reason i say always a perv....i dont think someone wakes up one day and be like...im tired of legal ass thats been around the block. the young teens looking ripe.

i feel like they always been like that.

i felt sick just typing that

BOOM

24yr old actress, in Borat 2 movie,poses as a 15yr old aspiring conservative reporter, asks Rudy to come to the room for a drink, he obliged, he lays back on the bed and fondles himself and Borat bursts in the room and says she’s too young for him...

*correction... seems like she wasn’t presented as 15... as “Borat” comes into the room and says “she’s 15! She’s too old for you!” but still captures Rudy in a compromising scene

Back