Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
Tom Hagen: When a plot against the Emperor failed, the plotters were always given a chance to let their families keep their fortunes.

Frankie Pentangeli: Yeah, but only the rich guys.

The little guys got knocked off.

If they got arrested and executed, all their estate went to the Emperor.
If they just went home and killed themselves, up front, nothing happened.

I read Clinton flew to pedo island without the secret service. A sitting president traveling with the SS speaks volumes

Giuffre claims that she “flew to the Caribbean” with Epstein when she was 17, and that while she was there, Maxwell bragged that she picked Clinton up in a “black helicopter that Jeffrey [Epstein] bought her.”

Giuffre further says that she had spent time with Clinton and that while his secret service agents were there, they weren’t “where [everyone] was eating.”

At no point does the deposition say Clinton engaged in sexual conduct with anyone. In her own deposition, Ghislaine Maxwell says that Giuffre’s claim that Maxwell spent time with Clinton on Epstein’s island is a “flat out total fabrication and lie.” She also says she couldn’t categorize Epstein and Clinton’s relationship and when asked about Giuffre, she claims to “barely remember her at all.”

According to the deposition, Giuffre was between the ages of 15 and 17 when she met Epstein at Donald Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago, where her father worked at the time. She also claims that she was a teen sex slave and that she had sex with Prince Andrew of the British royal family.

the involvement of the Clintons, Trump, British Royal Family and many others but it was the Clintons because they got the power, but couldn’t win the presidency?

and now we have to involve everyone who was supposed to be watching him, those who wheeled him to the hospital, those in the ambulance etc and not to mention his body double willfully died to cover for Epstein? now he’s on a plane, there’s the pilot, and the plastic surgeons, too? too many ppl for one man.

no one can accept he off’d himself rather than rot in jail and snitch on his buddies...

the involvement of the Clintons, Trump, British Royal Family and many others but it was the Clintons because they got the power, but couldn’t win the presidency?

and now we have to involve everyone who was supposed to be watching him, those who wheeled him to the hospital, those in the ambulance etc and not to mention his body double willfully died to cover for Epstein? now he’s on a plane, there’s the pilot, and the plastic surgeons, too? too many ppl for one man.

no one can accept he off’d himself rather than rot in jail and snitch on his buddies...
When people in power are at risk of losing it all......this is small sacrifices.

When people in power are at risk of losing it all......this is small sacrifices.

The only person I see that’s in such power is Trump.

Epstein is just rich.
Clintons are old and done in politics.
The rest I have no clue about but I don’t hear of them anywhere else anyways.

but again, there’s an implication of a large team of ppl here, who would need to be offed, too, right? so the coverup isn’t a coverup, it’s complete suspicion...

Epstein knew he wasn’t getting out of this one, him pleading guilty or not guilty was irrelevant

You go to church now. So hold that. Can't pick and choose when to believe in bullshit and be judgmental about it. That's over for you. Sorry.

You’re always making my belief apart of the topic when it has nothing to do w it. You fail in your logic once again.

Back