FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
He had dirt on too many powerful people and when I say powerful I'm not talking about your local fuck nigga who runs a block. Homie had dirt on President's, heads of state and prince's. My conspiracy theorist mind won't let me think he committed suicide.

I saw somrthing that said his body is being flown to Isreal

That first post has a piece of this included. Allegedly from a corrections officer that works at the prison he was at.

We need a poll:

Murder
Suicide
Escaped from jail

I ain gon lie...The nose look a lil different....I think the puffiness of the other ear could be due hanging or suffocation though, but Iono....

LOL

he’s dead bc he wasn’t getting out of this one... he off’d himself so he wouldn’t spend life behind bars and so he wouldn’t have to snitch on his buddies..

so his body double willfully killed himself? lol it’s easier just to off yourself than to go through all these loops and involve everyone else... guards, body doubles, nurses etc... this is some blockbuster movie ish

how the FUCK was he not on suicide watch....after trying to kill himself recently???

Last edited:
Bi-partisan operation. Democrat and Republican pedophiles know how to drop a body when need be. I don't believe in the "body double" conspiracy. A guy like Epstein is easily replaced. Expect some prison guards to disappear too. Don't want any loose ends.

how the FUCK was he not of suicide watch....after trying to kill himself recently???

Well when they put you on it... It's only until you get a psych evaluation that clears you and/or somebody with high rank says you can get out...So it would be possible he was taken off...

Reactions: onetoughmiracle