Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Simmons Finds Himself Playing Defense Over Diversity at The Ringer

yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah

@oldman_Ghost!

hit the showers b

i know you rep boston all day, but it's ok to call fuck shit out when it happens.

You on ablackweb fam. Act like it.

Ah first off do your homework with me. I call a spade a spade. I dont even fuck w bill Simmons. I dont hate him or like him..i dont even pay attention to him to be a fan.

So its not defending him or defending "cause" he reps boston..its the simple fact WHICH OTHER POSTERS HAVE ECHOED the same shit. Its a lot to do about nothing and taken the shit out of context

I know this board LOVES to assume shit..be loud about it and get real quite when they are wrong.

I aint defending Bill Simmons..i basically said niggas need to read shit first before assuming shit...

Dude does have black employees ..thats all I am saying..

Ah first off do your homework with me. I call a spade a spade. I dont even fuck w bill Simmons. I dont hate him or like him..i dont even pay attention to him to be a fan.

So its not defending him or defending "cause" he reps boston..its the simple fact WHICH OTHER POSTERS HAVE ECHOED the same shit. Its a lot to do about nothing and taken the shit out of context

I know this board LOVES to assume shit..be loud about it and get real quite when they are wrong.

I aint defending Bill Simmons..i'm basically said niggas need to read shit first before assuming shit...

Dude does have black employees ..thats all I am saying..

you doing it again

you typed a whole double nothing burger

at least add cheese next time

@Infamous114 just posted the demographics about the employees at the ringer, but "he got black people that work there" is what you respond with?

i dont think a single thing was taken out of context

I fuck with a some of the writers from the ringer and listen to a lot of their podcast but this might make me reconsider. They just hired a blk dude for their nfl coverage so I’ma support him though.

Doesn’t surprise me about Simmons.

Simmons also gave Bakari Sellers a podcast. I think he knew this shit was coming and tried to jump ahead of it

you doing it again

you typed a whole double nothing burger

at least add cheese next time

@Infamous114 just posted the demographics about the employees at the ringer, but "he got black people that work there" is what you respond with?

i dont think a single thing was taken out of context

Look before this gets turned into some extra bullshit......i am not here to argue "how many black people" he has on staff.....

I just don't think this is as serious as it's being made out to be...not defending anybody but niggas emotions are high...so as you will.

Look before this gets turned into some extra bullshit......i am not here to argue "how many black people" he has on staff.....

I just don't think this is as serious as it's being made out to be...not defending anybody but niggas emotions are high...so as you will.
it is very serious fam

especially in light of recent events

and his comments about the amateur hour or whatever he said really rubs me the wrong way. he like many other white prominent journalists didnt get where they are dissecting the games of John Stockton or Jeff Hornacek

I'm not begging him to hire black people either as its clear it was not a priority for him

but to just say "but he has black people that work there, ya'll not reading the article" comes off dismissive af b. That's all im trying to say

but to your point, i rather spend this energy shitting on him vs causing dissension between me and someone who looks like me

it is very serious fam

and his comments about the amateur hour or whatever he said really rubs me the wrong way. he like many other white prominent journalists didnt get where they are dissecting the games of John Stockton or Jeff Hornacek

I'm not begging him to hire black people either as its clear it was not a priority for him

but to just say "but he has black people that work there, ya'll not reading the article" comes off dismissive af b. That's all im trying to say

but to your point, i rather spend this energy shitting on him vs causing dissension between me and someone who looks like me

We are a minority in the corporate world in general..change does need to happen...(I not saying anyone needs to just settle..never where I am coming from)

Just want niggas "energy" to be responsible as possible cause shit gets discredited real quick and the overall message gets lost.

At the end of the day if more black people get jobs cause of this then its a win and win

I understand what you are saying...

it is very serious fam

It really isn't that serious, you can always just not support and keep it moving.We know how Simmons get down and I don't support anything with his name attached

EbScSsZWoA0UUy6

It really isn't that serious, you can always just not support and keep it moving.We know how Simmons get down and I don't support anything with his name attached
It was serious in the sense that initially he seemed to downplay what was happening

I haven't read anything from him or grantland in maybe 4 years now?

I'm doing my part

Y'all gotta learn to let white people have some shit...it's his baby it's America and if he isn't fucking with black people like that so be it..why worry about and want other black people to be in sracist environmentl

Back