Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Simmons Finds Himself Playing Defense Over Diversity at The Ringer

"Larry Wilmore, Vince Carter, Van Latham, Dave Chang, Jemele Hill, Rachel Lindsay all have podcasts on the Ringer."

"Larry Wilmore, Vince Carter, Van Latham, Dave Chang, Jemele Hill, Rachel Lindsay all have podcasts on the Ringer."

Yea... I’m confused what diversity they talking about. The open mic night comment dumb considering the nepotism, but there’s black podcasters on the Ringer. Are these staffers even black? Gotta be more to the story.

What happened with Doc Rivers?

Said Doc quit on the Celtics when he went to LAC. Even tho all the big 3 was gone and Boston was in rebuild mode.

Plus Simmons hoe ass never like Doc as the Celtics coach and was calling for him to get fired in like his 2nd year. Doc run as Bos coach was the best since Bird was in his prime.

The fact that there’s no black editors or staff writers covering the NBA is a little strange. From what I read in that article they’ve had black employees before but a few of them left due to uncomfortable circumstances. Take that as you will.

Their Ringer NBA podcast content is trash. I fuck with KOC/Vernon but KOC got this nasally annoying ass voice

Back