Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Maher Uses "N" Word On His Show

I'm not shocked at all, I expect these white people to use the word. That shit rolled out his mouth so damn easily too and the other guy got a real chuckle out of it along with the audience

watch him issue some insincere apology n still have a job.

paula deen's book sales BOOMED after her n word usage controversy.

watch him issue some insincere apology n still have a job.

paula deen's book sales BOOMED after her n word usage controversy.

He already did, said he's real tired on Fridays or some shit

Killer Mike's been gettin torched on twitter for caping for Bill Maher

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

My reaction

if you know Bill Maher, then you shouldnt have been taken offense to this

but again, if you outraged by a white person say, be outraged when someone black says it

but again, if you outraged by a white person say, be outraged when someone black says it

So white people saying nigga is the same as black people saying nigga?

AP r u one of those ppl who think that if a black person says the n word, white ppl shld be able to as well?
So white people saying nigga is the same as black people saying nigga?
just saw this.

awaiting the answer

Reactions: GNS
AP r u one of those ppl who think that if a black person says the n word, white ppl shld be able to as well?

just saw this.

awaiting the answer

im one of those people that if you are outraged by the word, it shouldnt matter who says it. You should have the same feeling

again, it fits the narrative you are trying to push (not you specificially)...but instead of using nigga as a term of endearment, why not brotha, fam, brah, homie, etc...

why does nigga have to be used when there are other terms for endearment? Then, at least imo, he said it in jest and tongue in cheek. Did he jump on a stage and say "i hate black niggas"?...no...stop with the faux outrage

im one of those people that if you are outraged by the word, it shouldnt matter who says it. You should have the same feeling

again, it fits the narrative you are trying to push (not you specificially)...but instead of using nigga as a term of endearment, why not brotha, fam, brah, homie, etc...

why does nigga have to be used when there are other terms for endearment? Then, at least imo, he said it in jest and tongue in cheek. Did he jump on a stage and say "i hate black niggas"?...no...stop with the faux outrage
I disagree that it's false outrage. there's a considerable difference between I as a woman saying "bitch, u wld not believe what happened at work today" to a friend of mine and some guy saying "bitch, you talk too much". Members of said group to which a term is derogatory towards, are the only ones who r justified in reappropriating it.

cosigning cuz @ least u're consistent.

I disagree that it's false outrage. there's a considerable difference between I as a woman saying "bitch, u wld not believe what happened at work today" to a friend of mine and some guy saying "bitch, you talk too much". Members of said group to which a term is derogatory towards, are the only ones who r justified in reappropriating it.

cosigning cuz @ least u're consistent.

again, dont call your gf bitch if you find it offensive when a dude says it

there are other terms of endearment you can use...period

naw that's wack.....

because it does matter who says it.....and you know it does....

context is always a key part in communication, who it comes from and how they say it can make a world a difference in the exact same phrase being spoken.....those things play a huge factor,

and to throw it out the window for this one word is mad convenient to an already shaky argument ....

cuz if nigga is the one word that can have the rules of context in communication thrown out....then by rule of exception it has to be a pretty spectacular word....and if it is then you're going to have to understand everybody not gonna have the same views on it...

slurs are what they are...

i would never call a gay person a fag to their face, i don't care how much they say it to each other...

i feel as a straight man calling a gay person a fag to their face is hurtful and unnecessarily insensitive....

but i'd crack on my homeboy and call him a faggy in a heart beat for doing some silly shit....and i'd laugh if he said the same to me

and i'd be ready to fight a total stranger regardless of race gender or orentation if they called me a fag faggy or faggot...

context matters...who says it matters....it just is what it is....

maher fucked up, now he gotta deal with everything that comes with that fuck up......

no exceptions should be made cuz it's the word nigga....niggaz always tryna make crimes against us a lesser offense than a crime against someone else...
victim blaming..

"oh cuz we always say nigga,white folk saying nigga shouldn't be a big deal"

:smh:

nigga fuck outta here......

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
i just dont get some of ya'll

out of the thousands and thousands of words in the english language, people really up in here holding on to nigga and bitch as terms of endearment?

wow
I dont get the ppl who divorce context from a word's usage but cest la vie

Back