Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Gates says US testing data is 'bogus' because it still takes 3 to 4 days to get results

Makes sense on why numbers spike wednesday through friday though. If you check daily new cases, the weekends are low, monday a bit higher, tuesday a bit higher, then wednesday it explodes and thursday higher, and friday is always the highest day of the week.

Funded by...

Can anyone explain the issues with this to me?

So we used to have yellow vaccination cards and they want to make them digital. Just like everything else. Mfers used to write checks, and im 31 and have never had a check book. Mfers used to write letters, shit turned digital with email. List goes on forever.

Everything turns digital. So any issues with this other than Bill gonna enslave us and bring the one world govt?

Can anyone explain the issues with this to me?

So we used to have yellow vaccination cards and they want to make them digital. Just like everything else. Mfers used to write checks, and im 31 and have never had a check book. Mfers used to write letters, shit turned digital with email. List goes on forever.

Everything turns digital. So any issues with this other than Bill gonna enslave us and bring the one world govt?

Injecting something into the skin that stores information about and can be willingly scanned and accessed without your approval.

Who said the bolded?

Injecting something into the skin that stores information about and can be willingly scanned and accessed without your approval.

Who said the bolded?

I carry a phone fam. And have a laptop plus a credit card and a debit card.

Just want it to be explained to me how this is any different than how im already living.

Shit the article talked about the possibility of reducing 1.5 million deaths. Im trying to figure out how this is gonna effect any of us negatively and any different than how we already tracked.

Just want it to be explained to me how this is any different than how im already living.

Shit the article talked about the possibility of reducing 1.5 million deaths. Im trying to figure out how this is gonna effect any of us negatively and any different than how we already tracked.

Plud i have a passport, ezpass, a smart watch. Almost all us do. And nothing negative has come out of any of them yet.

Trying to see why this should be the one I should be worried bout.

I have to agree to embed some shit under my skin and get tracked not to die and to prevent other people from dying?

Plud i have a passport, ezpass, a smart watch. Almost all us do. And nothing negative has come out of any of them yet.

Trying to see why this should be the one I should be worried bout.

Cause they're actively talking about putting it in your body.

I think being tracked and being OK with it came after people were addicted to tech. They kinda slid it in there afterwards.

But most people don't want to be tracked.
As adults we don't need monitoring...Otherwise why move out my momma House

An you should not be placed in an ultimatum situation about if it's not so deadly or crazy reason behind it other than my health.

I think being tracked and being OK with it came after people were addicted to tech. They kinda slid it in there afterwards.

But most people don't want to be tracked.
As adults we don't need monitoring...Otherwise why move out my momma House

Its really not that bro.

Yall just paranoid for no reason.

Ive had all this tech for years and no one ever tracked me.

Matterfact, not a single person on this forum has ever been tracked through technology.

Remember when mfers were worried that technology in new cars would make it so that cops can just shut your car off while you were driving?

None of us have and none of us know anyone that had their car turned off ever.

Its an irrational fear yall have. And theres nothing anyone can say to make that go away. Thats why its irrational.

An you should not be placed in an ultimatum situation about if it's not so deadly or crazy reason behind it other than my health.

This is crazy too. Lets say this mfer still killing people in 2 years. And there is the risk of you not taking the vaccine, and allowing the virus to get stronger in your body. Lets say when the virus incubates for 10 days in your body, you can spread it to people that even had vaccines and the vaccine wont help.

So im supposed to allow you to get me and my family sick cause you dont want to follow an ultimatum? Shits wild.

We dont know how the vaccines will work yet.

Cause they're actively talking about putting it in your body.

I feel you fam. Someshit on your body is worse than a phone in your pocket.

To me personally though, with the fact that i got my phone, 3 computers, credit cards, passport, ez pass, and all the cameras im caught in daily living and working in 2 big cities, i been under constant surveilance and nothing negative has happened to me or anyone I know yet.

To me the fear of being under surveilance is overblown.

This is crazy too. Lets say this mfer still killing people in 2 years. And there is the risk of you not taking the vaccine, and allowing the virus to get stronger in your body. Lets say when the virus incubates for 10 days in your body, you can spread it to people that even had vaccines and the vaccine wont help.

So im supposed to allow you to get me and my family sick cause you dont want to follow an ultimatum? Shits wild.

You don't know the virus or any virus will get like that but you okay assuming it. This the same irrational fear you were just talking about.

You don't know the virus or any virus will get like that but you okay assuming it. This the same irrational fear you were just talking about.

Im assuming the same way yall assuming.

No one ever talked about a ultimatum. Since we all assuming, im assuming my ass off. Wait till yall see my next post.

Im assuming the same way yall assuming.

No one ever talked about a ultimatum. Since we all assuming, im assuming my ass off. Wait till yall see my next post.

You kinda did...

Back