Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

So I'm sitting here watching the hearings on Brett Kavanaugh...and oddly enough some of the same points of defense these racists politicans are using to defend him are the same shit I'm seeing and hearing people use to defend Cosby...and it made me think back to this post about agreeing with white supremacist. So would that count as agreeing with them?

The first thing to remember is that the WS will say anything to further their ideals. Doesn't matter if it's wrong, false, inconsistent, hypocritical, or an out right lie. They believe in "I'm white and I say so" and they consider that final. Secondly, I don't know anything bout a Brett. He doesn't appear to be black, so unless you can provide a possible racial element this is a false comparison.

Whatevs. You are never going to convince me that 81 year old Bill Cosby deserves to be in prison over that ugly broad. And its about her. She went out willingly with him AFTER the supposed assault and even introduced him to her parents. She bought him gifts, changed her story blah blah. White woman tears matter. Stick to the facts.

So rape victims never do any of these things with the rapist? Shit is complex and i would think a woman would get how complex a situation can be. Its dudes who rape and beat wife or girlfriend often and they dont run away.

You would see this in threads on the IC whenever one of those "teacher fucked a student" news stories came out. You would have some in there saying how the kid was stupid for bragging...and you would have some saying that shit was trifling because it's a grown woman preying on a teenager. That table won't turn until folks stop having attitudes like the former and linking manhood with sex.

I agree with that. The problem is, people don't want to recognize that the link between manhood and sex is thrown onto us by women also. It's not just from men patting each other on the back and encouraging promiscuous behavior.

What are the first two things a woman will use to measure a man's "manhood"?

I agree with that. The problem is, people don't want to recognize that the link between manhood and sex is thrown onto us by women also. It's not just from men patting each other on the back and encouraging promiscuous behavior.

his ability to "control" her is one of them

I can't believe how many people, scratch that, BLACK PEOPLE, don't see all this bullshit for what it is.

It's painfully obvious that the same energy used to convict cosby, ain't being given to all these white men AND WOMEN, who are out here doing the same shit. This shit is about white supremacy (the whole we can do what the fuck we want, not you thing) and the white woman power struggle with her white man, within that white supremacy system that's been going on since the birth of this country. Them white women have always wanted control and could never get it, this is their chance.

They're fucking over men any and every way they can. Now definitely there's dudes that are guilty and deserve punishment to the fullest. Unfortunately, this ain't about justice.

It can't be. Because this whole metoo movement only recognizes women victims (in particular white women). If it were truly about justice, men who've suffered the same fate at the hands of a women wouldn't be shunned. They wouldn't be told "stop trying to make this about you". That's the flag that let's you know it's about attention, 15 minutes in the spotlight and a power grab.

Yeah that's why I was specific in saying "folks' and not just "men" because women do perpetuate that attitude as well. Dudes have got to stop reacting to that shit when women go that route. When they know it will fuck with it then it's their instant go to insult

The first thing to remember is that the WS will say anything to further their ideals. Doesn't matter if it's wrong, false, inconsistent, hypocritical, or an out right lie. They believe in "I'm white and I say so" and they consider that final. Secondly, I don't know anything bout a Brett. He doesn't appear to be black, so unless you can provide a possible racial element this is a false comparison.

You might want to know about him...it's only someone who is up for a Supreme Court Justice nomination that's currently put on hold due to sexual assault allegations stemming from when he was in high school

I can't believe how many people, scratch that, BLACK PEOPLE, don't see all this bullshit for what it is.

It's painfully obvious that the same energy used to convict cosby, ain't being given to all these white men AND WOMEN, who are out here doing the same shit. This shit is about white supremacy (the whole we can do what the fuck we want, not you thing) and the white woman power struggle with her white man, within that white supremacy system that's been going on since the birth of this country. Them white women have always wanted control and could never get it, this is their chance.

They're fucking over men any and every way they can. Now definitely there's dudes that are guilty and deserve punishment to the fullest. Unfortunately, this ain't about justice.

It can't be. Because this whole metoo movement only recognizes women victims (in particular white women). If it were truly about justice, men who've suffered the same fate at the hands of a women wouldn't be shunned. They wouldn't be told "stop trying to make this about you". That's the flag that let's you know it's about attention, 15 minutes in the spotlight and a power grab.

When men do come out though, it's usually men that shun them. Look at the reactions Terry Crews got for coming out? Dude who grabbed him flat out admitted the shit and people are like "He should have beat his ass. Killed him" instead of "Lock him up"...

When men do come out though, it's usually men that shun them. Look at the reactions Terry Crews got for coming out? Dude who grabbed him flat out admitted the shit and people are like "He should have beat his ass. Killed him" instead of "Lock him up"...
dude admitted it?

nah.....

Back