Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

This thread has been very informative.

I just realized that I was raped, at 18. My and this chick were hanging out, skipping school, had some drinks. I end up falling asleep only to wake up to her riding me. The next day, she was bragging about my dick to her girl, right in front of my face.

I felt like an object. That bitch needs jail time
while im not sure if you are joking...i been making this same point....dude just dont say shit cause the end goal is getting the ass and we feel like the man if she wants it bad enough to start without us.

but the shit is rape.

we had a thread on the IC where niggas was say if you start fucking a chick while she sleep its rape..even if she ya wife.

Niggas not seeing the whole chess board with this bullshit.

The law says a drunk woman can't consent to sex because her mind is impaired and she doesn't know what she is consenting to. So the drunk woman says you raped her and you get locked up.

Yet the law also says this same drunk woman if she got in her car to drive home on the same night she got you locked up for rape can be locked for drunk driving.

According to the law she is not in her right mind to consent to sex but if she drove her car she made a conscious decision to get behind the wheel of her car and drive.

We the people fucking our own selves over by even letting bullshit laws like this pass. They literally are having it both ways and most people not even fucking paying attention.

I had no problem with what Cosby said. I guess because I was always around elder people when they were growing up. Our elders often say the same thing & I'll brush it off like "that's probably some of them, I know that I don't do that". What he said didn't effect me because I know that I didn't fit that description.

Still, arguing with numbers as proof of Bills guilt has flaws here. The women themselves are using heresay, have suspect stories, and have no proof. Large numbers of people say Trump should be president, that black people deserved to get mistreated, that police do no wrong, and etc. A basic understanding of statistics tells you that numbers can lie.

It was 71 men in Hollywood accused of rape last I heard. That number is probably way more at this point. They can talk and drop names all year then it will vanish out the news like it never happened. Look at who is actually standing trial in a court room. And yes, Cosby attorney should of pointed out that discrepancy if they didn't.

Now I've used the abbreviation WS (white supremacist) twice, that does not mean I'm talking about all white people. So stop assuming that unless you are a WS sympathizer. They, the WS, are our enemy and a just person should not aid them. Especially another black person.

I didn't know "ws" meant white supremacist...in that case then yes you don't want to find yourself agreeing with them on issues of race and justice. The discrepancy being pointed out in court would have meant nothing. You really think a competent lawyer will actually get in there and argue "Well your honor, jury, since this white guy in California got away with rape why not Bill" and be taken seriously? The issue with the juror would be something to be brought up...the fact that white dudes aren't on trial has nothing to do with Bill's case.

Niggas not seeing the whole chess board with this bullshit.

The law says a drunk woman can't consent to sex because her mind is impaired and she doesn't know what she is consenting to. So the drunk woman says you raped her and you get locked up.

Yet the law also says this same drunk woman if she got in her car to drive home on the same night she got you locked up for rape can be locked for drunk driving.

According to the law she is not in her right mind to consent to sex but if she drove her car she made a conscious decision to get behind the wheel of her car and drive.

We the people fucking our own selves over by even letting bullshit laws like this pass. They literally are having it both ways and most people not even fucking paying attention.

So which law exactly are you arguing should be done away with? Drunk driving or the ability to get someone drunk/drugged to have sex? Because both serve a purpose

Yeah they aint thinking about that at all.

I think they know the social climate is hypocritical as fuck and most would laugh at a man that did this. And all these niggas that support this metoo shit would be the first to line up and criticize that man.

But

There will come a time when the table turns. At some point more men and going to just say fuck it and play the same game. They opened pandoras box

You would see this in threads on the IC whenever one of those "teacher fucked a student" news stories came out. You would have some in there saying how the kid was stupid for bragging...and you would have some saying that shit was trifling because it's a grown woman preying on a teenager. That table won't turn until folks stop having attitudes like the former and linking manhood with sex.

Still, arguing with numbers as proof of Bills guilt has flaws here. The women themselves are using heresay, have suspect stories, and have no proof. Large numbers of people say Trump should be president, that black people deserved to get mistreated, that police do no wrong, and etc. A basic understanding of statistics tells you that numbers can lie.

It was 71 men in Hollywood accused of rape last I heard. That number is probably way more at this point. They can talk and drop names all year then it will vanish out the news like it never happened. Look at who is actually standing trial in a court room. And yes, Cosby attorney should of pointed out that discrepancy if they didn't.

Now I've used the abbreviation WS (white supremacist) twice, that does not mean I'm talking about all white people. So stop assuming that unless you are a WS sympathizer. They, the WS, are our enemy and a just person should not aid them. Especially another black person.

So I'm sitting here watching the hearings on Brett Kavanaugh...and oddly enough some of the same points of defense these racists politicans are using to defend him are the same shit I'm seeing and hearing people use to defend Cosby...and it made me think back to this post about agreeing with white supremacist. So would that count as agreeing with them?

Cuz you're in denial

Whatevs. You are never going to convince me that 81 year old Bill Cosby deserves to be in prison over that ugly broad. And its about her. She went out willingly with him AFTER the supposed assault and even introduced him to her parents. She bought him gifts, changed her story blah blah. White woman tears matter. Stick to the facts.

Karma ain’t real.

Word to white ppl

White people are doomed not to exist in the distant future. They ruined the ozone layer with their capitalism and they're the least able to cope w heat and UV rays

They played themselves

Back