Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

right,.....a chick at ya house and she got a headache aint gonna leave?

a dude rumored to trick chicks....yet a chick is there taking pills?

in an era where drugs was rampant....

should i keep going?

I lost the update on this. So how did they manage to convict Cosby? And lol at Janice Dickinson; she was one of the most thot chicks in Hollywood.

But a white dude that went to Stanford got 3 months for a rape.

A Dupont family heir molested his 3 year old daughter and the judge let him go home cause he "would not fair well behind bars"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

I was just askin if Trump has been accused of taking pussy.

I know they always have called him a womanizer but he seems the type to pay for it.

Not rape for it.

It's well documented he raped his wife marla multiple occasions, and has been accused of rape by a number of women including a minor

I lost the update on this. So how did they manage to convict Cosby? And lol at Janice Dickinson; she was one of the most thot chicks in Hollywood.
The howard stern looking chick said she was at his house and told him she had a headache or something and he gave her 3 pills. Then she said she felt weak and he got on top of her and fingered her. He said it was just Benadryl he gave her, but ended up paying her almost 4 mill to drop the case. Thats who they used to convict him

It's well documented he raped his wife marla multiple occasions, and has been accused of rape by a number of women including a minor
I dont wanna chose sides, but by well documented, you mean her saying that after he left her for some new young ho. So that shit is hella messy.

The howard stern looking chick said she was at his house and told him she had a headache or something and he gave her 3 pills. Then she said she felt weak and he got on top of her and fingered her. He said it was just Benadryl he gave her, but ended up paying her almost 4 mill to drop the case. Thats who they used to convict him

Damn that's messed up. They're publicly lynching him without evidence.

Funny how all the white people who were loving Bill Cosby and patting him on his back in 2004 when he was on his national negroes ain't shit tour were nowhere to be found today. The same white folks who had "Pill" Cosby all over Fox News gassing him up to tear us down are silent as fuck right now The same white folks who put that battery in Cosby's back and pressed go dont want anything to do with his black ass today. They have no time to worry about "Pill" Cosby and the women he sexually assaulted. They are too busy defending Brett Kavanuagh from the women he sexually assaulted.

They got what they wanted out of him and couldnt throw his black ass away quick enough. Cosby allowed himself to be used by the enemies of our people. He bent over for them crackas and as predicted the caveman didnt even give him a wet wipe when he got done. Play pussy you get fucked and them crackas fucked the shit out of "Pill" Cosby today.

Fuck Cosby. He got exactly what his hypocritical, self righteous, cracka trusting, black ass deserved.

#KnowThyEnemy

Last edited:
This week we learned that both Suge Knight and Bill Cosby will likely spend the rest of their life in prison. Crazy

His blind ass won't see one day in prison..... Bcuz he's blind..... Get it??
:aye:

@SKPJR he didnt get cut from a team he was a predator.. he was arrogant .. all that cracker shit isn irrelevant

But he might get shanked over some pound cake by some nigga named D'auntravion
:myheart:

Back