Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

I was just askin if Trump has been accused of taking pussy.

I know they always have called him a womanizer but he seems the type to pay for it.

Not rape for it.

this is one of those times black men should not celebrate if it wasnt a family member

and damn near all these chicks was white...what two were black?

like i said waaaay earlier.......fuck i give a fuck about a white chick when black people been raped for everything?

and before a nigga say it was in the past....so was "raping " these chicks.

white chicks are known to lie.....but people always take their word over a black dude.

shit even dogs got more rights

Damn made Bill do the perp walk.
f6Fw0.gif

but you are assuming all the women are right.

but your uncle ruckus ass believes in a system that works against you.
Once again take your pride out your ass with all that Ruckus talk, a guilty man got handed time. Do i think all the women are telling the truth, no but there are def real victims too. Enough said.

Once again take your pride out your ass with all that Ruckus talk, a guilty man got handed time. Do i think all the women are telling the truth, no but there are def real victims too. Enough said.
and you know this how?

are you a child of rape?
why you so quick to convict while watching a case full of bullshit?
this is more about who doesnt like this man and building careers.

what do you know that we dont, candypants?

and you know this how?

are you a child of rape?
why you so quick to convict while watching a case full of bullshit?
this is more about who doesnt like this man and building careers.

what do you know that we dont, candypants?
Its called just following the case, it only takes a dumb ass to understand and process the information. Cosby fucked up his damn self a few times during the trial.

Giving women "herbal tea" drinks..

Cosby never testified at the trial so he didn't fuck up anything. Everything they used came from that old deposition.

If that is really what you want to use against him that is a fucked slope that many people ain't really trying to go down.

Cosby never testified at the trial so he didn't fuck up anything. Everything they used came from that old deposition.

If that is really what you want to use against him that is a fucked slope that many people ain't really trying to go down.
You right my bad that was outside the trial but just based on the trial alone u cant tell.me you believe Cosby innocent and never did anything. Weinstein is going to get his too, he next on the chopping board.

Personally what do you believe, some people just throwing "he is a blackman and they 100% making an example" thats it. Do you think he innocent if you followed the trial?

Its called just following the case, it only takes a dumb ass to understand and process the information. Cosby fucked up his damn self a few times during the trial.
the mans is 81.......old niggas fuck up....

but tell me where he fucked up?

im legit curious

You right my bad that was outside the trial but just based on the trial alone u cant tell.me you believe Cosby innocent and never did anything. Weinstein is going to get his too, he next on the chopping board.

Personally what do you believe, some people just throwing "he is a blackman and they 100% making an example" thats it. Do you think he innocent if you followed the trial?

I honestly don't have an opinion on his guilt or innocence. What I do believe is that what I've seen an read isn't enough for any reasonable person to say Cosby is guilty BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

the mans is 81.......old niggas fuck up....

but tell me where he fucked up?

im legit curious
I already addressed i forgot the herbal tea comment wasnt apart of the trial, it was said before then so ill take that one but giving women pills and not saying what they are like the 2004 case where he admitted it and settled

Back