Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

I didn't wanna hear it a few years back, but @5th Letter 's been saying for a while that we need to stay on code.

I can see it now though.

Hard to believe it's people on here who know how the justice system does us dirty, yet they still believe Cosby is guilty.
The problem with being on code as black is there is not common ground for it other than color. And sadly that’s not enough.

think about how long feuds on here last.
Think about how if you don’t believe all women, that some how makes you a monster or because they have daughters any claim of guilt on a man should be believed.
How long has just these few things lasted and people created images of others.
Where’s the code? All I see is division.

So again, bomb my country and I will feed you but saying Tory lanes is innocent speaks to your character.

I didn't wanna hear it a few years back, but @5th Letter 's been saying for a while that we need to stay on code.

I can see it now though.

Hard to believe it's people on here who know how the justice system does us dirty, yet they still believe Cosby is guilty.
Can't stay on code defending a rapist but the issue everyone had was they didn't give him a fair trial

The problem with being on code as black is there is not common ground for it other than color. And sadly that’s not enough.

think about how long feuds on here last.
Think about how if you don’t believe all women, that some how makes you a monster or because they have daughters any claim of guilt on a man should be believed.
How long has just these few things lasted and people created images of others.
Where’s the code? All I see is division.

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

Can't stay on code defending a rapist but the issue everyone had was they didn't give him a fair trial

That was the issue some has. What deadeye and Dos are failing to mention is that many also believe that Cosby didn't commit a crime to begin with so even if he would've been convicted without the DA breaking the law they would've still felt he was railroaded and done wrong. So the talk of being on code doesn't apply in this instance unless by being on code they mean defending any Black person accused no matter what. Which would be a dumb stance to take and why the entire concept of being on code will never work they way they're pretending they want it to

Ha ! I. Your face take that you lying filthy flarns. They stood in that courthouse and spread fallacies and filth flarn filth about the coz. And to all you salty flarns on this board who stood with those lying flarns go go and pull your pants up and stop stealing pound cake

OIP (5).jpeg

"DAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!"

Ha ! I. Your face take that you lying filthy flarns. They stood in that courthouse and spread fallacies and filth flarn filth about the coz. And to all you salty flarns on this board who stood with those lying flarns go go and pull your pants up and stop stealing pound cake

View attachment 787722

"DAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!"
giphy.gif

As we been seeing lately, some ladies feel they can change their mind about something years later.
Does that make it true.
People have bought shit to meet ups
with the intention to have sex by looking cool and lowering defenses.
Bill said he gave them pills in a pill centric society at that time.
I suggest you look up studio 57 or whatever the number is.
these circles did drugs and free sex. That’s the whole Woodstock thing.

It's Studio 54. And a culture of drugs and free sex still doesn't negate consent and giving somebody something w/o their knowledge. You're just rambling in circles about nothing relevant to the actual subject

It's Studio 54. And a culture of drugs and free sex still doesn't negate consent and giving somebody something w/o their knowledge. You're just rambling in circles about nothing relevant to the actual subject
I’m starting to feel like you hate my guts

Lol bruh they need to either throw Bill Cosby away in a ditch or leave this shit alone.

They pulling up women from the damn 70s talking about "Bill Cosby touched me."

And he probably, most likely did, but this man 100 years old and don't remember none of this shit.

You can have all the pictures and videos you want. This motherfucker Cosby got the milky eyes and shit, he don't remember no woman from the damn 70s with the way he was running through 'em.

Put the man out of his misery or leave him alone.

He ain't gonna testify, he gonna deny he did the shit and move on.

This would be like dragging Jim Brown out of his house and putting him on trial for beating up women in the 60s and 70s. If you know you know, but Jim Brown was a notorious woman beater.

Lol, like let's put it this way, any man or woman famous from the 60s and 70s was doing some wild and flagrant ass shit. It was a time where people literally did whatever they wanted.

You accuse them of it and I would believe it because I was there.

Lol bruh they need to either throw Bill Cosby away in a ditch or leave this shit alone.

And he probably, most likely did, but this man 100 years old and don't remember none of this shit.

You can have all the pictures and videos you want. This motherfucker Cosby got the milky eyes and shit, he don't remember no woman from the damn 70s with the way he was running through 'em.

He ain't gonna testify, he don't remember none of these women, it's too late.

This would be like dragging Jim Brown out of his house and putting him on trial for beating up women in the 60s and 70s.

Lol, like let's put it this way, any man famous from the 60s and 70s was doing some wild and flagrant ass shit.

lol they can still get the money he shouldn’t been a creep that’s it

He ain't gonna testify, he gonna deny he did the shit and move on.

This would be like dragging Jim Brown out of his house and putting him on trial for beating up women in the 60s and 70s. If you know you know, but Jim Brown was a notorious woman beater.

Lol, like let's put it this way, any man or woman famous from the 60s and 70s was doing some wild and flagrant ass shit. It was a time where people literally did whatever they wanted.

But who is ‘they’? When you say ‘They’ pulling women up from the 70s. Serious question.

Do you think there is a shadowy group of people going around to random women asking them if Bill Cosby assaulted them?

Back