Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Not just that.

The Pennsylvania Appeals court ruled that they never had any legal grounds to prosecute him to begin with.
I’m still surprised at how many people believed these white women.

you see how fast them white chick came in defense. Of Hefner. They on code.
Then to use their own interpretation of what he said to justify it is crazy. Niggas had him guilty even before that.
I always wondered why is that?

we as black men should never side with others against our own without proof that can be up for interpretation.

Then to use their own interpretation of what he said to justify it is crazy. Niggas had him guilty even before that.

we as black men should never side with others against our own without proof that can be up for interpretation.
My issue always was why he gave those women pills that make them pass out? He admitted to that which was dumb instead of keeping quiet and letting his lawyer talk. Let's not ignore the fact that he incriminated himself during his interrogation. Some people just see what they want to see on either side

giphy.gif

My issue always was why he gave those women pills that make them pass out? He admitted to that which was dumb instead of keeping quiet and letting his lawyer talk. Let's not ignore the fact that he incriminated himself during his interrogation. Some people just see what they want to see on either side
He said he bought them for the women to sleep with them. I forget the exact wording at the moment.
But why do men do anything for women they don’t know?
end goal is to smash. Not make friends.
Drinks and X makes people unable to make rational decisions.
Or make them numb to a decision they are about to make.
Or just relax them.
I’m not going to pretend dudes don’t date rape drug women.
But I’m also not going to ignore hookup culture. Nor will I ignore something that resembles a witch hunt.
Some shit is just obvious ti me.
I’m more likely to side with one black Woman saying trey songs raped her than 70 white chicks saying a black man raped them and they aware afraid to report it.

He said he bought them for the women to sleep with them. I forget the exact wording at the moment.
But why do men do anything for women they don’t know?
end goal is to smash. Not make friends.
Drinks and X makes people unable to make rational decisions.
Or make them numb to a decision they are about to make.
Or just relax them.
I’m not going to pretend dudes don’t date rape drug women.
But I’m also not going to ignore hookup culture. Nor will I ignore something that resembles a witch hunt.
Some shit is just obvious ti me.
I’m more likely to side with one black Woman saying trey songs raped her than 70 white chicks saying a black man raped them and they aware afraid to report it.
The first part is what was incriminating. They said he drugged them and raped them. Giving women meds that knock them out is some rape shit. Get it? They said they did not know what he gave them. They could have been lying but Bill's actions gave them credibility

I didn't wanna hear it a few years back, but @5th Letter 's been saying for a while that we need to stay on code.

I can see it now though.

Hard to believe it's people on here who know how the justice system does us dirty, yet they still believe Cosby is guilty.

"Another Quaalude, she'll love me in the morning"

The fact that we believe ANYTHING media feeds us is baffling to me. Imagine going to law school, studying everyday and passing the bar to be a judge... then doling out essentially a life sentence to an 80+ year old man because 70 white women tearfully told their failed Hollywood stories. This case happened. In real life.

The first part is what was incriminating. They said he drugged them and raped them. Giving women meds that knock them out is some rape shit. Get it? They said they did not know what he gave them. They could have been lying but Bill's actions gave them credibility
As we been seeing lately, some ladies feel they can change their mind about something years later.
Does that make it true.
People have bought shit to meet ups
with the intention to have sex by looking cool and lowering defenses.
Bill said he gave them pills in a pill centric society at that time.
I suggest you look up studio 57 or whatever the number is.
these circles did drugs and free sex. That’s the whole Woodstock thing.

I didn't wanna hear it a few years back, but @5th Letter 's been saying for a while that we need to stay on code.

I can see it now though.

Hard to believe it's people on here who know how the justice system does us dirty, yet they still believe Cosby is guilty.
We didn’t stay on code because people feel he said shit In front of the whites.
Yet it’s a whole war going on, Niggas getting they country bombed but they still find time to feed the people there to kill them and let them call home.

Back