Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest RIvalry 2021

I ask you every other week? News to me.

What he did was definitely flirting especially with that gif. But y’all can play dumb but I’m done with it.

Also, what the fuck that have to do with you coming that thread calling me out my name.

Yout problem is you don’t see the problem with what you do.

No I know exactly what I do and why. I don’t cry about it. Y’all on the other hand say stupid shit and get mad you get the reactions you get. All three of you niggas said goofy shit this year. But y’all focus on me. Focus on God

I literally posted proof of him doing it so ain’t nobody insulting him just calling it out so this hypocrite shit you talking have NO LEGS to stand on.

Don’t be fucking dense

So let me get this straight. You saying he don’t flirt with women on this site as a married man? Yes or no.

I’m saying as a nigga that ain’t none of my business. But again you took a female role something you so against to call some shit out being cute. Take you yella gossipy ass on man.

No I know exactly what I do and why. I don’t cry about it. Y’all on the other hand say stupid shit and get mad you get the reactions you get. All three of you niggas said goofy shit this year. But y’all focus on me. Focus on God

You definitely cry about. The way you talk about other posters signals you care very much.

Your entire persona is not right.

You definitely cry about. The way you talk about other posters signals you care very much.

Your entire persona is not right.

I feel like at this point you don’t know what you talking about and just upset. It’s cool we can do this again in two weeks.

Lol this was a nice cute story you made up. If you wanna be left alone why do you keep coming in threads concerning me. That’s literally being on my dick. Every thread about me there you go waiting. The whole board knows this and you do too. But again you think it’s cool to hang with rapists. Can’t even bring him aroubd your kids but worried about me. Go tell us how Biden was gonna help the Bahamas while you at it.

I'll address the bolded. Cuz everything else is nonsense.

Nigga. On god. I did not kno u or even talk to u. I was talkin to race. You felt butt hurt bout that (prolly cuz u gay). And started talking slick to me...Thats it.

Now nigga, cuz of that. I legit dont like u. On god. Cuz u act like a pussy. If i seen u irl, i'd knock yo head off ur shoulders. I promise u.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I’m saying as a nigga that ain’t none of my business. But again you took a female role something you so against to call some shit out being cute. Take you yella gossipy ass on man.

Get the fuck. You sitting up here lying like a bitch.

It’s none of your business but in that thread, YOU LITERALLY INTERJECTED YOURSELF IN THAT CONVERSATION TAKING YO FOR SOMEBODY ELSE

I call out fuck nigga shit. Maybe if you men around you to do the same you wouldn’t act like bitch ass nigga you are.

And comparing telling a nigga to stop doing fuck shit to go telling your friends wife he cheating is fucking stupid.

I know you don’t have no friends in real life.

I'll address the bolded. Cuz everything else is nonsense.

Nigga. On god. I did not kno u or even talk to u. I was talkin to race. You felt butt hurt bout that (prolly cuz u gay). And starting talking slick to me.
Thats it.

Now nigga, cuz of that. I legit dont like u. On god. Cuz act like a pussy. If i seen u irl, i'd knock yo head off ur problems. I promise u.

Lol dog you not fighting nobody in the Bahamas why you so mad? You said you hang with niggas that do rape jokes. That’s enough for most people to shit the fuck up. And again you mention me way more than I mention you. And I don’t remember our first interaction. Sorry it traumatized you. And why you hate gay people anyway? Rapists are cool but not gays?

It’s none of your business but in that thread, YOU LITERALLY INTERJECTED YOURSELF IN THAT CONVERSATION TAKING YO FOR SOMEBODY ELSE

I call out fuck nigga shit. Maybe if you men around you to do the same you wouldn’t act like bitch ass nigga you are.

And comparing telling a nigga to stop doing fuck shit to go telling your friends wife he cheating is fucking stupid.

It wasn’t any of your business either but you called it out. Let’s exMine this you coming at me for coming at you for jumping in other people business and then are saying you were in the right and I was wrong. What is this conversation doing for us but causing frustration for you. 3 pages of bitching about me.

You don’t know the migga man. Like wtf are you to call out anything. That’s your white side showing

Lol dog you not fighting nobody in the Bahamas why you so mad? You said you hang with niggas that do rape jokes. That’s enough for most people to shit the fuck up. And again you mention me way more than I mention you. And I don’t remember our first interaction. Sorry it traumatized you. And why you hate gay people anyway? Rapists are cool but not gays?

You stupid fuck!

Is u retarded?

I told u our 1st interaction...u came talkin slick to me cape'ing for race.

Again i remember it cuz it was so wierd. no lie....i jus assumed u were gay.

It makes sense now. Cuz u are a homosexual.

Its very simple nigga. Thats how it started. Im tellin u, you started it. Cuz u are gay. Now WE have beef.

You don’t know the migga man. Like wtf are you to call out anything. That’s your white side showing

I don’t need to know a nigga to tell them cut the fuck shit out.

You literally state you do that because some of us have viewpoints you disagree with. You and most of the folks around here do that but you don’t see the problem with it because you like them EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT KNOW THEM.

Think before you speak bruh

You stupid fuck!

Is u retarded?

I told u our 1st interaction...u came talkin slick to me cape'ing for race.

Again i remember it cuz it was so wierd. no lie....i jus assumed u were gay.

It makes sense now. Cuz u are a homosexual.

Its very simple nigga. Thats how it started. Im tellin u, you started it. Cuz u are gay. Now WE have beef.

Lol we do not have beef queen you’re a nigga in the internet who hang with creeps. You talking about gays but not the rapist. And again I’m sorry I traumatized you. Maybe don’t be a weird ass nigga. Stay on your banana boat and be aware of tropical storms ya ho

I don’t need to know a nigga to tell them cut the fuck shit out.

You literally state you do that because some of us have viewpoints you disagree with. You and the others yiu follow around here but don’t see the problem with it because you like them EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT KNOW THEM.

Think before you speak bruh

You keep saying you was just calling out fuck shit I see it as high yella nigga ho shit. Now stfu talking to me about some shit we don’t even care about.

Y'all really don't like each other.....😕

I don't know how me and beta won the year before... We never hated each other this much

Y'all really don't like each other.....😕

I don't know how me and beta won the year before... We never hated each other this much

I don’t hate him. I just think he one them loud niggas that can’t be told nothing. And I think Marc just a weirdo lame nigga.

Back