Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest RIvalry 2021

False. You are not heterosexual. Stop hiding.

You're obsession with that dude is truly unbelievable. You think about him a lot. Its cringe af

Doxxing white bigots and getting them fired suspended and reprimanded feels Amazing, i know you can't relate nigga

Yea I mean that does a lot for the black community just like that museum you were talking about for three months. If you can be so easily mislead how can you be the change due the black community. But let be real we know you’re a clown and you’re more interested in my sexuality than any other poster. Gotta stop projecting

You pop off with me unprovoked all the time. Matter of fact. You popped off when I was arguing with another poster and interjected yourself like 6 times in the thread.

If you wrong you wrong it’s a public forum. I felt you was wrong I called it out you felt they were wrong And called them out. Such hypocrisy

For the record.

I never spoke to czar of hell or even knew who that nigga was...i was goin back n forth w race and this goofy ass nigga started coming at me. Acting all sassy n shit. Cuffing for race on sum neck snappin girly man shit.

I wanna have compassion for him cuz he has mental health issues. But he always sticking his goof ball nose in ppls bizness.

Panty wearing ass nigga

Last edited:
False. You are not heterosexual. Stop hiding.

You're obsession with that dude is truly unbelievable. You think about him a lot. Its cringe af

Doxxing white bigots and getting them fired suspended and reprimanded feels Amazing, i know you can't relate nigga

He is bi.

But i dont judge him for it.

It is what it is. Some niggas like d

For the record.

I never spoke to czar of hell or even knew who that nigga was...i was goin back n forth w race and this goofy ass nigga starting coming up me. Acting all sassy n shit. Cuffing for race on sum neck snappin girly man shit.

I wanna have compassion for him cuz he has mental health issues. But he always sticking his goof ball nose in ppls bizness.

Panty wearing ass nigga

You hang with rapists tho. And nigga all I remember is you calling me slurs I don’t remember our first interaction. But you one of those pro sex offender types

If you wrong you wrong it’s a public forum. I felt you was wrong I called it out you felt they were wrong And called them out. Such hypocrisy

You trying but you wrong as fuck.

Calling somebody out and insulting them are two different things.

You cried for my attention over and over and called me out my name when you wasn’t involved.

But now you trying to call out so call wrong shit but I called it out yiu didn’t have anything to say about because it’s 2 folks you like that I was calling out.

The things you do to seem like you’re on the side of the women are ducking crazy.

You literally cussed me and called me out my name in that thread when you wasn’t involved OR EVEN MENTIONED. It just adds to the fuck nigga shit you do
and say on here.

Learn the difference from calling out somebody and insulting them

For the record.

I never spoke to czar of hell or even knew who that nigga was...i was goin back n forth w race and this goofy ass nigga starting coming at me. Acting all sassy n shit. Cuffing for race on sum neck snappin girly man shit.

Panty wearing ass nigga

exactly the shit I’m talking about

You trying but you wrong as fuck.

Calling somebody out and insulting them are two different things.

You cried for my attention over and over and called me out my name when you wasn’t involved.

But now you trying to call out so call wrong shit but I called it out yiu didn’t have anything to say about because it’s 2 folks you like that I was calling out.

The things you do to seem like you’re on the side of the women are ducking crazy.

You literally cussed me and called me out my name in that thread when you wasn’t involved OR EVEN MENTIONED. It just adds to the fuck nigga shit you do
and say on here.

Learn the difference from calling out somebody and insulting them

I do t like beta at all I just didn’t view what they were doing the same way you did. And you gonna get insults when you ask me every other week how I feel about trans issues

lol my thing is if I’m a bother to you all why y’all entertain it?

Yea I mean that does a lot for the black community just like that museum you were talking about for three months. If you can be so easily mislead how can you be the change due the black community. But let be real we know you’re a clown and you’re more interested in my sexuality than any other poster. Gotta stop projecting
Yes, fighting white supremacy in the smallest way does help the black community. You're so fucking stupid, you keep - bringing up my doxxing of cacs - then pretending its nothing. That's called confused admiration. I move the needle and you admire that about me bitch. Say that

You hang with rapists tho. And nigga all I remember is you calling me slurs I don’t remember our first interaction. But you one of those pro sex offender types

You stupid fuck.

I remember our 1st interaction, cuz it was so wierd. I legit assumed you tryin to sneak holla at me on sum fag boy shit.

I post here for news, current events, sports n jokes. Again, i was going back n forth with race. And u swooped in outta no where on sum fag bag shit.

On god my nigga. Leave me alone.

exactly the shit I’m talking about

So saying a married man is flirting ain’t insulting his whole relationship. As a nigga why you in another nigga relationship. If your homie told your wife you was cheating that’s ho shit. You in the same box. Hypocrisy

Yes, fighting white supremacy in the smallest way does help the black community. You're so fucking stupid, you keep - bringing up my doxxing of cacs - then pretending its nothing. That's called confused admiration. I move the needle and you admire that about me bitch

Nigga it’s nothing lol prove you got somebody fired? You a clown man.

I do t like beta at all I just didn’t view what they were doing the same way you did. And you gonna get insults when you ask me every other week how I feel about trans issues

lol my thing is if I’m a bother to you all why y’all entertain it?

I ask you every other week? News to me.

What he did was definitely flirting especially with that gif. But y’all can play dumb but I’m done with it.

Also, what the fuck that have to do with you coming that thread calling me out my name.

Yout problem is you don’t see the problem with what you do.

So saying a married man is flirting ain’t insulting his whole relationship. As a nigga why you in another nigga relationship. If your homie told your wife you was cheating that’s ho shit. You in the same box. Hypocrisy

I literally posted proof of him doing it so ain’t nobody insulting him just calling it out so this hypocrite shit you talking have NO LEGS to stand on.

Don’t be fucking dense

So let me get this straight. You saying he don’t flirt with women on this site as a married man? Yes or no.

You stupid fuck.

I remember our 1st interaction, cuz it was so wierd. I legit assumed you tryin to sneak holla at me on sum fag boy shit.

I post here for news, current events, sports n jokes. Again, i was going back n forth with race. And u swooped in outta no where on sum fag bag shit.

On god my nigga. Leave me alone.

Lol this was a nice cute story you made up. If you wanna be left alone why do you keep coming in threads concerning me. That’s literally being on my dick. Every thread about me there you go waiting. The whole board knows this and you do too. But again you think it’s cool to hang with rapists. Can’t even bring him aroubd your kids but worried about me. Go tell us how Biden was gonna help the Bahamas while you at it.

Back