Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Biggest Lie In Human History?

test
Comparing the same restaurant to one another is no way the same as comparing pizza from different restaurants.

If yall think the below is amazing, have at it.

View attachment 1230424

Everything is regular. Im now convinced waffle house is also for people who can't cook or dont have someone in their home that cooks for them.

But ill lay off yall. New balance shoes are next on the docket

I'm I missed something, but I'm confused. Who goes to the Waffle House because they think the cuisine is top notch?

People are smart. They're not. Most people are stupid as fuck and happy to be that way
killings babies, fucking babies, pep talk murder music. YEP!
i held adults in such an honorable light when i was a kid. coming of age, these muthafuckas a couple of eras older and now a couple lower... i'm in some warped conscious unconsciousness, like, am i really among this reality? all these goddamn graduates all over the place and we're all fucked up. it's like we're assigning the educating of ourselves to the wrong parts of our existence. math? reading? all we do with that education shit is corrupt each other with it. there's absolutely no advancement. our foresight is skewed like a muthafucka! this is not investing time, it's frivolousity of lifeforms. TIME! that shit? we don't know what the fuck is going on here on earth between the people, the ocean, earthquakes, pollutions and contaminations while entertaining space exploration. that new place gradually filling with space debris that's sent out periodically, like how Dupont would dump chemicals in the ocean. yep. smart enough to make shit we don't understand or know how to discard, but lets go outer space because we're smart enough. shiiiiiiiiiiiit! we're already polluting that shit, too. all the education in the world hasn't taught anyone the meaning of meaning. cycling life. our pets we outlive, the animals we eat, the plants we plant. the detriments we invent to all those things. we got automobiles for faster travel but no one talks about the body count of the free roaming animals mutilated along the roads those autos pass. we behave like we're better and worthy more than any other existing thing. should i even worry about any of this shit? fuck everything and just go through your cycle as you wish for as long as you can, seems the mantra . we're heading straight into the day where one entity ponders if today is a good day to become extinct, ambitious enough to leave us behind

killings babies, fucking babies, pep talk murder music. YEP!
i held adults in such an honorable light when i was a kid. coming of age, these muthafuckas a couple of eras older and now a couple lower... i'm in some warped conscious unconsciousness, like, am i really among this reality? all these goddamn graduates all over the place and we're all fucked up. it's like we're assigning the educating of ourselves to the wrong parts of our existence. math? reading? all we do with that education shit is corrupt each other with it. there's absolutely no advancement. our foresight is skewed like a muthafucka! this is not investing time, it's frivolousity of lifeforms. TIME! that shit? we don't know what the fuck is going on here on earth between the people, the ocean, earthquakes, pollutions and contaminations while entertaining space exploration. that new place gradually filling with space debris that's sent out periodically, like how Dupont would dump chemicals in the ocean. yep. smart enough to make shit we don't understand or know how to discard, but lets go outer space because we're smart enough. shiiiiiiiiiiiit! we're already polluting that shit, too. all the education in the world hasn't taught anyone the meaning of meaning. cycling life. our pets we outlive, the animals we eat, the plants we plant. the detriments we invent to all those things. we got automobiles for faster travel but no one talks about the body count of the free roaming animals mutilated along the roads those autos pass. we behave like we're better and worthy more than any other existing thing. should i even worry about any of this shit? fuck everything and just go through your cycle as you wish for as long as you can, seems the mantra . we're heading straight into the day where one entity ponders if today is a good day to become extinct, ambitious enough to leave us behind

Back