Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest L of all time

got the man groceries and the gyal he drove to this same man prob got eaten like groceries. he doubled up on the grocery delivery.

That's a major L....You gotta learn from that one... I took a L when this big booty chick I knew in college called me saying she wanted to hang out. It's 11pm so I figure its smash time... After watching some shit on tv, I went for the massage and the smash... Got to the titties and she stopped me.... she called the next day asking for a ride to pick up some class work... I sensed her intention to use me....so I picked her up and left her ass there...

Dude said he was UberEats and Lyft all in the same night LMAO

Ray Liotta GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Niggas take Ls sometimes. It be like that.

But really, I wanna talk about how all the broke niggas back in the day was religiously rocking Chaps. Lol. I'll even go on record as saying that I had that EXACT same trash ass sweatshirt he posted. Only my shit was cream. SMH.

He was a college freshman, that means he was 18. So of course he was inexperienced and got played. Yall need to stop with the too cool for school attitude like no one could of played you at that age. Its normal for teens to be naive and wake up to a harsh reality.
That chick was bold af tho, cuz she knew what she was doing and what dude thought. This one of the ways incels are born.

Back