Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest L of all time

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
I think we did this before.... But reading this made me wanna run it back....

FB_IMG_1611935278350.jpg FB_IMG_1611935281169.jpg FB_IMG_1611935283673.jpg FB_IMG_1611935286159.jpg FB_IMG_1611935291733.jpg

I had a co-worker do the same fukn thing.

Except he waited for her ass while she was getting her back blown out.

Bruh, when he told us that shit we was all like............
200w.gif

Hilarious but definitely his fault after the fact of dropping her off

I've had a couple taken out from under my arm but not no shit like this lmao

maybe it was me being guarded already tho....cuz at the first hint of some bullshit in the air I would dip or put em out

my hs boo thang fucked a grown nigga at a hotel party tho....no funny story wit it

To take a bitch I like back n forth to a nigga she fuckin and helping to get him groceries
Man I've taken L's b4
Probably been deceived to lengths I'm still not aware of but not none knowingly like this
tenor.gif

I’m not as naive as dude to be driving a girl I barely even know all over the place, but if I were and ended up in that situation thinking like him, I can see how he got to that point.

If he truly thought that was her homegirl’s house, that could have been ol’ girl’s brother or cousin. Ok, cool.

But when I went back and the same nigga was walking out behind her with that post-sex aura, I’d like to say I would have just left her there but as a freshman in college I was too damn nice. I would have took her ass home but I wouldn’t have said shit the whole time and chalked it up as an L.

Young Freeman took a similar L with a chick I worked with when I was like 21. We left a staff party and we off that MDMA so we all touchy feely. Thought we were going to the after party at our co workers place and I could close in on the smash but I was just bringing her to the fuck session. Smmfh. Go to take a piss and come back to a empty living room. Then I'm hearing fam blow her back out in the next room.

Walked back to the staff party like "hey guys" lmaooooo.

That was the worst come down ever. You can't even just sleep that L off. I was up till almost the next afternoon high af just stewing over that shit going from sad to happy then back to sad.

Hard lesson. But never again.

Back